MMOMinion

Full Version: Teleporting between zones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. Is it possible to teleport from one zone to another with the bot?
in what manner what are you working on?

if doing atma the bot has "do atma" mode which will jump around to different zones and do fates.

if you want to gather unspoiled nodes in different zones the bot can do that as well.

if you want to grind in different zones you can use teh addon "task manager" and you can set up custom tasks that you can tell the bot to go to any specific zone , farm x for y amount and then switch to this zone and farm y for z amount.
I need to get out of Limsa region on a new char without doing story quest until level 15. I need to do it at least once to attune to aetherytes.
The only teleports are the hack, which works only within the same zone, and aetheryte teleport, which is the normal teleport the client uses.
(05-24-2015, 12:53 PM)Artua Wrote: [ -> ]I need to get out of Limsa region on a new char without doing story quest until level 15. I need to do it at least once to attune to aetherytes.

this is impossible to do, you must do the story to get to non limsa region. So you must run quest mode of the bot and have it run the 1-15 story quests.