MMOMinion

Full Version: Fishing keeps releasing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok I been using the markers included and created some of my own but for some reason the bot choses to release certain fish and i dont know Y. At no time have I even used the release skill yet... Also I noticed that more times then not the bot doesnt always use stealth when running to location so agros mobs and just stands there... this does not happen with my btn/min. So I dont know y it does it with fisher... any help with the release or maybe stealth issue would be greatly appreciated.... Thank you
you dont have the addon that auto release junk fish do you?

stealth is based on character level vs level of mobs in range, if the aggressive mob is close enough to your character level to auto agro it will use stealth. If the mob shows up after you are already fishing there is nothing you can do. I think also fate mobs might be an issue too.
No no add on for auto releasing. just started fishing today so just been using single marker mode and watching a movie on laptop while it grinds...
as for the mobs yes my min/btn do act in that manner but for some reason the fisher does not. Example is verdant drop east shroud. I tele to location activate bot just before get to bridge there are syilph. he just runs by them to marker and start to try to fish while being atkd.... funny thing is once he get to a marker no mater were he always activates stealth. I can be in central at a lvl 1-10 node and bot still wants to be in stealth.. its weird. have not tried the leg fisher and on yet since i dont like to afk alot so I use the built in markers and just monitor my progress
(05-25-2015, 03:55 AM)Lexus003 Wrote: [ -> ]No no add on for auto releasing. just started fishing today so just been using single marker mode and watching a movie on laptop while it grinds...
as for the mobs yes my min/btn do act in that manner but for some reason the fisher does not. Example is verdant drop east shroud. I tele to location activate bot just before get to bridge there are syilph. he just runs by them to marker and start to try to fish while being atkd.... funny thing is once he get to a marker no mater were he always activates stealth. I can be in central at a lvl 1-10 node and bot still wants to be in stealth.. its weird. have not tried the leg fisher and on yet since i dont like to afk alot so I use the built in markers and just monitor my progress

i honestly wouldnt use the bot for leveling fishing... you can level fishing via leves in about 3-4 hours. use fishing mode for farming mats for cooking once max level.