MMOMinion

Full Version: Gathering - Wait for GP?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

I have searched the forums and the various menus in the program, and I can not see where I could set up minion to stand and wait until GP reaches a certain level before continuing on. Also, I don't understand how to setup gathering skills like Deep Vigor that require that you be on chain 4.

Any assistance with these questions would be appreciated.
Thats in the Maker Take a look there as for the other Deep Vigor i cont help u there
If you meant "Marker", then I don't see where there is any option to add an option to set a gather level to wait for before gathering.
I think only in unspoiled there's the option for "min. GP"
yes its only for unspoiled nodes, there is no need to wait for CP on normal nodes, it would be a complete total hit to the materials/hour you gather.
Only if you assume I am gathering to sell, which I am not. I don't care about materials/hour. I care about maximizing my yield of HQ items. So, yes there is a valid reason for wanting a way to wait for GP.

Perhaps I am a minority here, but I'm not a GIL farmer, nor should you assume that is your only market.
Your still better off farming and only have the hq skill you want in your profile... each hit adds gp so it speeds it up. Plus the x% chance to get a hq is still better than 0%.
And when you have enough gp you will use the higher hq skill.
(05-27-2015, 04:11 AM)RawbMorbid Wrote: [ -> ]Only if you assume I am gathering to sell, which I am not. I don't care about materials/hour. I care about maximizing my yield of HQ items. So, yes there is a valid reason for wanting a way to wait for GP.

Perhaps I am a minority here, but I'm not a GIL farmer, nor should you assume that is your only market.

it has nothing to do with gil farming, you have a % chance to HQ anyways, and like sebbs said each hit adds GP, you can us the HQ skill based on how many hits are left so you can make it only use the HQ skill when its a fresh node. But just waiting for GP to return will slow your overal HQ rate down, since you can get HQ at a 25% rate i think it is if you are geared good.
Like others have said, it's not available at the moment on regular nodes, but it should be an easy addition for a future update.