MMOMinion

Full Version: [Fisher] Too far to start fishing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This question might already there, but couldn't find it.

When I add a new marker for fishing and the bot runs toward there; it stops few steps away from the spot where it can "cast". How can I fix this?
Get the marker closer to the edge
Also some of the default Nav Meshs are not set up for fishing correctly, I have to adjust many of the meshes as the Nav path was not to the edge of the bridge/cliff/ect. If this is the case it will not matter if the marker is closer.
Really, you should probably let someone know than.
The marker should be placed exactly where you want to fish. The default meshes are given out as a courtesy as are the markers (typically these are user-created), so if it doesn't suit you, then adjust as required. Using default markers is really for beginners anyway since you're going to end up standing on top of somebody using default markers for fishing.
Well, I even tried to move '1' forward (teleport) to go pass the limit to make it close enough, and still stops right before it can cast.. Anyway, I moved spot, and have a new issue now; it won't cast when it gets there.
Any addons installed? Doesn't sound like default behavior.
The markers I was referring to are used for Legendary Fishing, figured it might have been a similar issue. There are a few fishing holes where the default nav mesh does not go completely to the cliffs edge, messing up the casting. I just fixed it and continued on , always modifying nav meshes/code/markers myself anyways for custom running patterns, never though much of it. Don't remember off hand, which fish/hole caused me issues.