MMOMinion

Full Version: no mesh for gathering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello when i start the bot for mining the crystal and wind shard in east shroud it will open the console mode and say the loaded navmesh has no mining/botanist map - currently no appropriate markers found in our lv range.
btw i always did mining before why now will give me this error?
i try to reinstall all but still the same problem help pls
Check your marker manager its likely your markers arnt set for your lvl range or deleted somehow.
Hello

I have the same problem. Tested different areas but they are all the same.
i check my markers it's all ok ive done this a lot of time to farm shard and crystal all same option just yesterday did this bad thing lol
my miner is lv50 ilv70 and i wanna do shard ilv30 and said that
yes but does that marker say
min lvl 26
max lvl 50?

https://youtu.be/PqZue-pHfdw
min lv 26
max lv 30
because i want to gather lv 30 gathering point for wind crystall and shard
But your miner is lvl 50.....

Max and min lvl is class lvl not node lvl
(05-29-2015, 09:27 AM)nyomaru Wrote: [ -> ]min lv 26
max lv 30
because i want to gather lv 30 gathering point for wind crystall and shard

so the error message is telling you whats wrong, There are no markers with in you character level. if you want to gather from a specific marker it needs to be max level 50. The markers that come with the bot are set up to "level" gathering not farm. You will need to adjust the markers so that they accept a max level of 50.
Change it from "Marker List" to "Single Marker", and select the marker you want to gather from if you don't want to fix it properly. Case closed.