MMOMinion

Full Version: Launcher stuck on Init
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For some reason my launcher now does not recognize the game running, it will login to the right character, attach Minion, but never recognize that it is working correctly and time out and try and restart the account. The "Init" on the launcher never swap's to "Running" anymore. I tried to re download with the same issues.

I can hit stop once loaded into the launcher, and the game will work fine yet will not reboot if it crashes. Also if I close and reload my launcher now with a game instance running, and minion attached it will not recognize it.

Any ideas? Running on Windows 8.1, I have not seen any posts regarding this , so I assume its something on my end. This started about 2 days ago.

I have tried to redownload and start a new Minion directory yet exact same issue.
make sure running the bot as admin, make sure the bot is installed in to C:\minionapp

also try compatablity mode.
For some odd reason changing from C:\Minion to C:\Minionapp worked, I can reproduce the issue just by renaming the directory back to c:\Minion. Not quite sure why after months this became an issue over last two days. Figure some effect of something else on my PC.

Also the new launcher looks great but I can't make it work correctly with more then 1 bot, it will just end up qued to start on the rest. Also moving around the windows on the multibox mode seem glitchy as sometime i can adjust them , then other times it will not allow me, and this is just when trying to set it up. Figured I would wait till beta was over before trying to troubleshoot.

Now that i can shrink my game instance windows as small as I wish, the extra features are not as critical to me.

Thanks for the help.
you have more then 1 bot keycode?
Got 10 , have 9 running right now off old launcher with no issues
you may need to adjust your launch time. but if it says queued for launch then it should launch them 1 by 1 just like the old launcher.
I figured this out (Launcher not launching other game instances) , some reason I had given to many apps admin Rights, after a complete fresh install I got it to work. Then I went back to try and fix my original minion directories. I think by giving FFXIV.exe admin rights it caused issues with the launcher not seeing any feedback once the bot attached, hence the other instances would never load.

Only other issue now is that my game windows offset compared to where i place the boxes on the Multi bot portion? They always appear to the Top Left of where i would expect them to.