MMOMinion

Full Version: Amazing Bot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not new to bottling I have tried a few. This is a realm were you get what you pay for.

So I would first like to thank the developers and all involved with the bot development. This bot truly is worth the cost given the amazing feature list.

For those new to it take the time to read the tutorials and watch the videos, personally I was a bit worried at first given all I had read about the bot requiring a high skill ca to use. Upon purchasing the bot before starting it I went over the guides after that it was easy to have the bot up and going with in a matter of minutes, and by that I mean easily if you read the guides you will have the bot up and going in under 5 mins. so for newer people use the guides. The will save you so much time and frustration, along with keeping the devs from going insane answering question covered in the guides.

Once agian thank you for an amazing product, I look forward to seeing were this bot goes and what I may be able to do with it.

Next stop bot army!
Thank you, we like it too. :)
Thanks a lot!!! glad someone reads the tutorials!
I read the tutorials and the bot still ninja-closes game window without any explanation within few minutes of starting. Some days it works without problem. Other days my game window gets constantly killed.

You can't use VPN, any antivirus beyond Windows Essentials and any firewall beyond Windows Firewall. Steam, Mumble, Teamspeak overlays are not compatible either.

So yeah, your experience might vary.
You can use a vpn, you just need to set it up properly, so you wont connect to our authentication server from different IP addresses. That is what kills your bot.

You can try to use any antivirus you like, if they don't like the bot, there is fuck we can do about it. We are doing things that malware is doing as well, so there just is no way we could change that. Since most of the AV software does interfere, even if disabled or if you whitelisted shit, we suggest that people use MSE, because it does not.

You can use any firewall you like, you just have to be able to configure it properly.

So the only thing that remains is that you can't use anything that also overlays stuff in the game window. Honestly, the bot doesn't need to see any overlays. So the only case that matters is if you use the bot to assist you while playing.
you can use mumble teamspeak as long as you disable all your graphic overlays from them. like hans said if you configure the stuff correctly disable certain parts of these programs you can use them, but most people cant figure out how to configure so we just say dont use it. If you need some help setting some of this stuff up you can contact me on skype.
(05-30-2015, 09:50 AM)HansW Wrote: [ -> ]You can use a vpn, you just need to set it up properly, so you wont connect to our authentication server from different IP addresses. That is what kills your bot.

Would you be able to elaborate on that?
My IP is semi-static from ISP, PC is connected to router through DMZ IP, game, minion and anything that might even remotely touch game's connection is whitelisted in firewall/antivirus.

As for VPN, there isn't much in there to config
Code:
http://i60.tinypic.com/28mmkwl.jpg

Is there a way to prevent VPN program from touching Minion authentication connection. Or checking what touches the connection and makes the IP change?
basically you have to tell VPN to use a stactic IP it cant change IPs, if the authentication server gets contacted from a different IP it boots you. So when using VPN you need to make sure you get a stactic IP.
I think it's been explicitly stated about a dozen times when using WTFast to force it into Manual mode instead of Automatic, which your screenshot shows you aren't doing.
Nobody is obligated to explain to you how bots work and the reasons for their restrictions.
We produce one software product, and we are not required to give you support on every other software that you choose to use which explicitly can and will interfere with our product.
Your concerns are noted, but there is no need for a long winded rant.

- Ace
Pages: 1 2