MMOMinion

Full Version: Great bot...Does it have combat rotations for raids.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So downloaded the bot today and started hunting log which is awesome btw.

I was wondering if this also can do a combat rotation and let me control movement in raids.

One of the things I loved about the other program was that it had that option and I could farm 24 man raids with friends and they never knew I wasnt the one pressing all the buttons. The only problem with that one was that it didnt do AOE when 2 or more mobs were present and it wasnt as optimized so I had to still do some myself.
yes the bot can do that in assist mode, you control the movement the bot does the rest of the work, there so many different profiles for jobs that you can find one suits whatever you need it for, i never actually do my rotations anymore no matter what job I'm on the bot takes care of all that stuff, an you can also just make your own profile through skill manager.
Wow good to hear cause I am horrible at learning the more detailed bots like this but once I do its amazing. I been using the ones that are just start up right out of the box and upload a simple profile and click start. This one takes a bit more learning but I can already see its way more detailed and does a ton more.

I checked the forums for profiles for jobs but I must have went to a wrong section.

I was just doing a hunting log and all was working fine too and now it wont do the hunting log and just sits there so I am trying to figure out what went wrong and fix it to start it working again lol.
it does take a bit to get used to it, but once you do you can so much stuff done lol, you'll find the job profiles here there's a lot to go through,
http://www.mmominion.com/Forum-SkillManager-Profiles

I just downloaded alot of them an tried them all out till i found the ones i liked.
Ya I just found them too. Saw a few good pally ones that I can edit and play around with but come right out of the box very well put together.

Still dont understand why the hunt log feature wont work atm lol.
i have no idea about the hunt log i haven't really used it myself,
Ya no worries. I dont get it cause it was working the first time I tried it and then I shut down and now when I start it I cant get it to work lol.
What does the console say? press ctrl-c to open it up.
Check the console for errors, and might want to just re-install to be safe, sounds like your system borked something. There's not even configuration options on hunting log so there's nothing to fuck up besides files being deleted/blocked, etc.
I figured it out and it was simply the bot goes only for the monsters on the hunt log at its current level or lower not the higher ones......AMAZING

I am so impressed with this bot coming from Reborn buddy and Honor Buddy for WoW. ---- THIS BOT BLOWS THEM OUT OF THE WATER.

BEST BOT EVER!
Pages: 1 2