MMOMinion

Full Version: just keeps stopping.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi all.
so i set the bot up to grind over night when i sleep or during the day when i go out but for some reason it will stop after a set amount of time.
like last night i set it to grind.( i was lvl 35) and when i woke up this morning it had just stopped itself and only lvl up one lvl so it must of stopped itself not long after i set it up.

any ideas?
Make some pics of your setttings etc, including any errors in console.
(06-02-2015, 04:24 PM)godden18 Wrote: [ -> ]hi all.
so i set the bot up to grind over night when i sleep or during the day when i go out but for some reason it will stop after a set amount of time.
like last night i set it to grind.( i was lvl 35) and when i woke up this morning it had just stopped itself and only lvl up one lvl so it must of stopped itself not long after i set it up.

any ideas?

could be marker related, if the level range of the markers. Id suggest using Do fates do fates only +10 -0 on the fate settings. in Camp Dragonhead. make sure to use auto start as well, you could of crashed and the bot relaunched and you didnt have auto start enabled.