MMOMinion

Full Version: Quests problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, so I spent yesterday doing 1-15 quests in Gridania, by Conjurer. There were places where bot gets STUCK for like forever, first few times I encountered it,
- after few min of stupidly standing in front of NPC he skipped to next part of quest and it was all good, but
- then he got stuck near some herb on a cliff, and he couldn't get it standing there even if he waited weeks.
- then he got stuck in front of next NPC(I waited 8hours), he didn't skip to next part, so I did it manually(you had to find an egg and then kill some bandits that appeared after you clicked on it, was DUTY Quest)

Now my question is are there some tips how to fix this? Maybe some way to manually tell bot to skip to next step?
At this stage version 1 isnt being updated and as far as i know no way to force it to skip steps till it times out.

Version 2 is completely different.
It has objective indexes and if one of those steps fails it wont restart the quest only that portion of the quest.
If its set up right nothing will ever skip steps but there is a risk of being out of range which can be reduced by adding a range setting in that step.
(06-04-2015, 04:51 AM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]At this stage version 1 isnt being updated and as far as i know no way to force it to skip steps till it times out.

Version 2 is completely different.
It has objective indexes and if one of those steps fails it wont restart the quest only that portion of the quest.
If its set up right nothing will ever skip steps but there is a risk of being out of range which can be reduced by adding a range setting in that step.

I have no idea of what versions you're talking about, kind sir. please enlighten me Cutesmile
the original versions are split into sections telling you to do x duty before swapping to the next file.

Version 2 is 1 big file
(06-04-2015, 04:37 AM)Googlemo Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, so I spent yesterday doing 1-15 quests in Gridania, by Conjurer. There were places where bot gets STUCK for like forever, first few times I encountered it,
- after few min of stupidly standing in front of NPC he skipped to next part of quest and it was all good, but
- then he got stuck near some herb on a cliff, and he couldn't get it standing there even if he waited weeks.
- then he got stuck in front of next NPC(I waited 8hours), he didn't skip to next part, so I did it manually(you had to find an egg and then kill some bandits that appeared after you clicked on it, was DUTY Quest)

Now my question is are there some tips how to fix this? Maybe some way to manually tell bot to skip to next step?
if you are having problems with navigating like gettings stuck on objects you need to delete your .nx2 files.