MMOMinion

Full Version: new mining problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

as of lately (only found it today), there seems to be some glitch with mining, seen it in Central Thanalan Marker lvl5 and lvl10 (lightning shards), bot stands right before the node and does nothing, when I move it a bit, it gathers again. It does target the node, but not start gathering it. Looks a bit like the old fishing problem we had back then with positioning, it just stop short a bit before the node. Mode is single marker. Stopping and starting bot when it's standing there also fixes it, but only until some gathers later. This only affects some nodes it seems. Did mesh change?
I'll take a look.

Found an issue with one of the nodes at the level 5 area. Also found an issue with the level 10 area. Doesn't look like it goes off mesh to grab nodes anymore the first time. If you find any more issues like that, please post them in the link in my sig. Guess, i'll be fixing a lot of these now.
Bot seems to be based around having a lalafell miner? My non Lalafell bots do fine but the two lalafells seem to stand there eventually and look at nodes.
I've never seen this Kiljaedon, all my bots are lalafells. so damn cute!