MMOMinion

Full Version: bot pulls focus from chat window?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

recently I noticed, that sometimes when I want to type something in chat while in combat, it seems that the chat window looses focus, resulting in all kinds of windows opening or closing because of the typing. Also usually the bot is disabled then. How can this happen? Just watched it on SCH, can't say if it happens anywhere else...
i've never had this issue thats a really odd one. are you sure your not maybing doing ctrl+ letters, some times the bot and keyboard software conflict and cause teh ctrl to act like a toggle.
yeah, it "feels" like I did press CTRL, but I didn't ;) I can't even find a sure way to replicate it, of course it only happens when I'm in a raid and the healer and try to type something and chat, and everybody dies while I have 10 windows on-screen :D
try disabling your keyboard software.
(06-11-2015, 08:41 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]try disabling your keyboard software.

I don't have keyboard software and it simply does the "sticky control" thing to me at random time. Also the damn CTRL key is one of my main modifiers for attacks. So annoying for the 'main commands' of the bots to use Ctrl+keys

So dumb that they won't let us change them either, ffs, can't be hard to modify.
its hardcoded in to teh C# side of things. simple thing is dont use ctrl, you can remap your keys to what ever you want. I personally use Shift and ALT. I've never used ctrl in any game. but changing or disabling the hotkeys in the bot wont fix the ctrl issue.
Direct chat is enabled in the game? If not, the game will treat key strokes as if you pressed Ctrl every time you click out of the chat window. Pressing "E" by itself will open equipment screen etc. System, character configuration, enable direct chat.