MMOMinion

Full Version: Feature Req: Auto Distance from Mob
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For Assist mode with a ranged character, we like to be as far away as possible before casting.
If we could hold CTRL+L-Click the target, our char could close the distance on a far enemy and auto-start casting. The default setting would be ~90% just like the Grind profile has (I think).
and welcome to ban fast for teleporting in open world.
DO NOT DO THAT EVER.

they are watching for things like that and banning if they see it.
CTRL+L-Click is auto travel, which why I suggested that combo, but I'd be open to anything.
Of course CTRL+SHIFT+L-Click could get dicey
doesnt matter teleporting in open world is bad
i dont think hes talking about teleporting, just a feature to auto move to mob that you target in assist mode
oh i understand now, i mean the whole point of assist is you control the movment.
(06-13-2015, 01:45 AM)hamsterz Wrote: [ -> ]i dont think hes talking about teleporting, just a feature to auto move to mob that you target in assist mode

Bingo, thanks. I couldn't figure out how that wasn't getting through.

The point of Assist is to Assist.
It's up the user to decide the level of assisting needed. The setting to auto-move to within a % of spell range adds an extra element of control so the user can concentrate on other things.
(06-13-2015, 04:03 AM)akk385d Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-13-2015, 01:45 AM)hamsterz Wrote: [ -> ]i dont think hes talking about teleporting, just a feature to auto move to mob that you target in assist mode

Bingo, thanks. I couldn't figure out how that wasn't getting through.

The point of Assist is to Assist.
It's up the user to decide the level of assisting needed. The setting to auto-move to within a % of spell range adds an extra element of control so the user can concentrate on other things.

the reason it wasnt getting through is you were not clear on what you wanted. you asked for Closing the distance. you didnt say walk. when most people are asking for closing distance features in the past they ment som form of teleport.
(06-13-2015, 12:25 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]the reason it wasnt getting through is you were not clear on what you wanted. you asked for Closing the distance. you didnt say walk. when most people are asking for closing distance features in the past they ment som form of teleport.

Yeah, it was just a feature request and not intended to create an argument. You can close this thread.
Pages: 1 2