MMOMinion

Full Version: documentation?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I've been looking around, but can't find any documentation for the new launcher... it seems we are forced to use it, (old one just crashes the game), what can we use from the old one? markers, skill profiles, which paths etc.? I do find it a bit harsh to make a forced update like from Windows 7 to Windows 10, without any mention of it, or any clear documentation. Nice move.
(06-21-2015, 11:18 AM)TauTau Wrote: [ -> ]So, I've been looking around, but can't find any documentation for the new launcher... it seems we are forced to use it, (old one just crashes the game), what can we use from the old one? markers, skill profiles, which paths etc.? I do find it a bit harsh to make a forced update like from Windows 7 to Windows 10, without any mention of it, or any clear documentation. Nice move.

its a launcher not the bot, neither one of those controled markers or skill profiles .

nothing changed with the bot, its just a better launcher, the gui_launcher was always a "standby" launcher till Minionapp was complete. Minionapp is just a 1 launcher to controll all 3 games. you can still use all your old profiles. you can copy those files over from your old bot folder to the new one the minionapp creates. This is not really a big deal so hold your horses and calm down a bit.
it still requires a fresh install, which makes profiles etc. lost, and there's no information on how to get the old stuff over. I did find it, but will everyone? My point still is the *forced* move to the new launcher, while the old one would have worked as well, but I do smell the money obviously.
wtf are you talking about? you dont know how to get the old stuff over? all you do is COPY and PASTE your old files, my 6 year old nephew can do that..... there is no money involved with offering TONS of awesome new features the new launcher has to offer. And if you dont know how to use the import export feature then im sorry..... you need to get a grip. locking thread for stupidity.