MMOMinion

Full Version: New Launcher modules do not load error in console
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
"failed with [string "C:\MinionApp\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\...\ Teleporter.lua | ffxiv.lua | ffxiv_quest_ui.lua"

"attempt to call global 'TimeSince' (a nil value)"
"attempt to calll global 'ValidTable' (a nil value)"
Deleted/reloaded with same result. I checked and I do have all the frameworks installed. I'm not sure where to go with this...
Sounds like you have an AV/firewall that's corrupting the main library file inside of the bot.
Close the app, then under the app in the Bots folder > FFXIVMinion > LuaMods, delete the minionlib folder.

Reopen launcher, re-run updater to pull in fresh minionlib copy, and see if it still occurs.
(06-22-2015, 07:53 PM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]could you open the STORE and check if the minionlib addon is installed for ffxivminion ?

also open Z:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\MinionLib\ and check if a .paf file sits in there.

report back :)

No MinionLib folder only Dev and ffximinion.

I see minionlib showing in store with an install button but it says current version: 5 installed version: purchased

I deleted the bot again and redownloaded still no folder.

I don't have any AV running besides windows defender.
When I hit the install button nothing happens. I created a brand new folder structure for the new installer so I don't have any overlap.

(06-22-2015, 08:20 PM)icanhascereal Wrote: [ -> ]When I hit the install button nothing happens. I created a brand new folder structure for the new installer so I don't have any overlap.

I just installed the GW Minion to see if it should behave any differently and I also see the install button on minionlib but no changes when pressed.

[Image: 16bbuqw.png]
Installed on a second computer to double check it wasn't something enviromental on my desktop. Same result. I don't have the minionlib files. Is there another way to download the files?
I just used the old downloader and moved the minionlib files over, now it loads. No clue why I cannot download these files with the new loader.

Well I'm missing all the meshes as well now I guess. I don't understand why this stuff isn't downloading...
(06-22-2015, 11:00 PM)icanhascereal Wrote: [ -> ]I just used the old downloader and moved the minionlib files over, now it loads. No clue why I cannot download these files with the new loader.

Well I'm missing all the meshes as well now I guess. I don't understand why this stuff isn't downloading...

are you sure you dont have a malware,AV or something else that could possibly be blocking/removing the files?
(06-22-2015, 11:42 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-22-2015, 11:00 PM)icanhascereal Wrote: [ -> ]I just used the old downloader and moved the minionlib files over, now it loads. No clue why I cannot download these files with the new loader.

are you sure you dont have a malware,AV or something else that could possibly be blocking/removing the files?

Nothing installed. I even turned off windows defender just to be sure.
(06-22-2015, 08:08 PM)icanhascereal Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have any AV running besides windows defender.

What OS are you using? If you are using windows 7 please install windows security essentials.
Pages: 1 2