MMOMinion

Full Version: Simple Astrologian Skill Prof
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
All I did was tweak the current default slightly.

Added Combust II and Aero to the rotation which makes fates and soloing a bit more manageable.

Astrologian.Lua

If you would rather just add the skill yourself instead of messing with downloads then your looking for debuff ID 843 for Combust II. Aero you can just copy and paste from the Conjurer skill profile.

I'm currently trying to see if I can get some card drawing stuff set up. Though having some issues with it even wanting to draw a card much less figuring out which buff correlates to which card skill.
Goto action and change the setting from target to player on draw and it will draw the card. Then make a next cast I'd based on which I d buff you get and on target if it's arrow I have it set for dps. If I could get more playtime I would work on the profile.
(06-22-2015, 12:34 PM)Kiljaedon Wrote: [ -> ]Goto action and change the setting from target to player on draw and it will draw the card. Then make a next cast I'd based on which I d buff you get and on target if it's arrow I have it set for dps. If I could get more playtime I would work on the profile.

How do I get the new buff ID? Is there a reference site?
Diurnal aspect=839
Nocturnal aspect=840
Arrow drawn=915
Spear drawn =916
Bole drawn=914
Balance drawn=913
Spire drawn=918

You can goto the dev window and look at buffs and spell debuffs.

If you release your profile before I do mine that is fantastic. I am having issues since Balmung is my main server so I am not sure when I can really get the profile tested. And I want it to be semi functional before i toss it up here and have to make 5 updates in one day like i did my other starting profiles.
drawing a card is the easy part, getting it to fire is another... as it replaces "Draw" once you draw a card, it will not use it again. under the "Misc Skills" there are 4 sets for the new "The XXX" cards, but knowing which one is correct, i do not know.

edit: 4403 for Arrow to fire... so the lowest of those numbers seem to be the ones..
you have to make a new draw ability and replace draw with the id of the new spell.

You have to also set what buff type your character has before you use the second draw. Like 915 is the buff for the Arrow Drawn card.

Arrow normal-4403
Spear normal-3593
Bole normal-4402
Balance normal-4401
Spire normal-4406
Ewer normal-4405

Set it up like you would for a swift cast then res combo. Previous on second draw would be the draw id number then set it to one of those before mentioned.

do previous id as draw then next as one of those. I was able to get my astrologian to cast all normal on myself and or whomever was in my party if i set it to dps/healer/caster/tank. I have some basic setup for the rail road spells but have not really explored it any more. Do not know how to approach shuffle or spread yet.
shouldn't Spear be 4404?
you would think so but no its not.
My spear doesn't show as a 3593, all the cards are set as 4400s for me. Again, all of mine are also under the Misc dropdown in the skillbook. what about yours?
Spear shows up 3593 and when I used it in my profile it properly gave the buff. I got the buff from last action in dev menu. All those different versions of the cards are the spread/shuffled and railroad variants. The original and most basic buffs are the before mentioned spell ID's. I have my first test profile up if you wish to check it out. You have to either target yourself or an enemy for it to work properly until I really make it advanced but the basic should be there. Also it will not attack unless you turn cleric stance on and off yourself. Will put in automation sometime.
Pages: 1 2