MMOMinion

Full Version: [solved]The bot is still down correct?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Title. I tried to get it working earlier but still wasn't. On average how long do these sort of things take?
(06-22-2015, 12:32 PM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]the bot is up and running fine.

How can I get mine to work? When I try to attach the bot it won't give me the id

[Image: 2ni9kw3.png]

This is my issue
You're using the old launcher, it's no longer supported. Check your User CP and download the new one.
(06-22-2015, 01:47 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]You're using the old launcher, it's no longer supported. Check your User CP and download the new one.

Thanks I did too. It's the same result.

[Image: 2jbtv2f.png]
Hey guys just curious here. I went to start Heavensward with the bot after updating my launcher with the Minionapp and ut seems the bot itself isn't running. Is there maintenence on the bot for the Expac release or working on an update out of curiousity
(06-23-2015, 09:46 AM)Devilslayercross Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys just curious here. I went to start Heavensward with the bot after updating my launcher with the Minionapp and ut seems the bot itself isn't running. Is there maintenence on the bot for the Expac release or working on an update out of curiousity

yes due to the hotfix so we have to wait till he updates it.
(06-23-2015, 09:51 AM)Wreyth Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-23-2015, 09:46 AM)Devilslayercross Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys just curious here. I went to start Heavensward with the bot after updating my launcher with the Minionapp and ut seems the bot itself isn't running. Is there maintenence on the bot for the Expac release or working on an update out of curiousity

yes due to the hotfix so we have to wait till he updates it.

So is that being worked on?