MMOMinion

Full Version: Not doing FATEs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For some reason, I'm not able to get the bot to do FATEs right now. I checked the nav mesh, it's set to do fates/fates only. It's worked before just not after the update I guess. Not sure if I'm missing something? My character just runs to the evac point and waits there. I've tried it in multiple areas and it does the same thing.
do you have the level ranges set up correctly? do you have an addons installed? Task manager?
I don't have any addons - it just reinstalled the whole bot since I'm using the app now. Yes I had level ranges correct, I tried changing them as well but it didn't help
whats it say in console, what zone are you in, have you tried changing classes.
i tried both warrior(51) in n. than, and dark knight(31) in costa del sol, both did the same thing.

the console says not found after trying to load ffxiv_helpers_math.lua is that the problem?

besides loading all the files, the console says

D = "Switching language 0"
D= "Switching language 0"
failed with [string "ml_task_mgr.lua"]:31: attempt to index field 'GW2Minion' (a nil value)
RegisterEventHandler arguments are: eventname, function
D = Loading Navmesh : Northern Thanalan"
D = "[LoadClassSettings] : Loaded class options file."
D = "Mesh was loaded successfully!"
i would think so. try redownloading the bot into a completely new folder from the minion app.
I just redownloaded/installed the whole minion app/bot and it's still doing the same thing. Can I get that one file somewhere else? (if that's what you think the problem is)
after updating today that not found error is gone and it works.