MMOMinion

Full Version: New Gathering may need a rework on Markers.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Currently set up my standard MIN/BTN markers for 1 set of Nodes at 3 different spots with 40 Seconds Time (s). Working quite well, but I'd run into a little wait time, not get a Node sometimes, or just go to one of the 3 possible spawns and Idle there for 40 Seconds which is horribly obvious...

Way to properly deal with this would be scanning range for a Node then, if none exists, going to the next target in Marker List, thus, disabling the Time (s) totally, with a proper checkbox - "Spread Node Locations".

Soooo, any of the devs working at this, as I know Ace loves his Markers, maybe that is a good Idea :D

Edit: Some of the new Heavensward gathering nodes are too far away from each other to be Scannable with Minions features (Not in minimap range)
(06-24-2015, 04:32 PM)saik1992 Wrote: [ -> ]Currently set up my standard MIN/BTN markers for 1 set of Nodes at 3 different spots with 40 Seconds Time (s). Working quite well, but I'd run into a little wait time, not get a Node sometimes, or just go to one of the 3 possible spawns and Idle there for 40 Seconds which is horribly obvious...

Way to properly deal with this would be scanning range for a Node then, if none exists, going to the next target in Marker List, thus, disabling the Time (s) totally, with a proper checkbox - "Spread Node Locations".

Soooo, any of the devs working at this, as I know Ace loves his Markers, maybe that is a good Idea :D

Edit: Some of the new Heavensward gathering nodes are too far away from each other to be Scannable with Minions features (Not in minimap range)

I'm thinking a basic revision to the marker system to allow for multiple locations per marker, or to run a "route" might be good.

I'm not sure how hard actually utilizing the info from the call skills would be...