MMOMinion

Full Version: unspoiled nodes gathering might be broken?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since the switch to the minion app; when i tell ti to do unspoiled nodes it might start on the firstg point but then it talks off "walking" across the world to uldah. ive tried looking at settings to see ifd i might have mucked it up but i cant find a solution. the markers are there. the locatrions are set. but the bot walks right past the points on its way to uldah

aslso whats weird is when the nav mesh is on; with show path selected; there is no path
Sounds like you have "legacy mode" controls turned on.
no itsa not that. legacy usually takes me in the rightish direction but i run all funny. this is the character walking on a definite path straight to uldah from any zone. its a toon on a mission. and that mission is to walk its way there
(06-27-2015, 12:35 PM)chibilaharl Wrote: [ -> ]no itsa not that. legacy usually takes me in the rightish direction but i run all funny. this is the character walking on a definite path straight to uldah from any zone. its a toon on a mission. and that mission is to walk its way there

are you on grind mode? do you ahve your home point set to the zone you are in?