MMOMinion

Full Version: New Launcher Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey, I got a issue on the new launcher. The old launcher worked well for me, but the new one works, but not well. I believe i set everything correctly, but when I start the bot, no client run, and the launcher said "game login or password is incorrect". I'm sure my login information are correct. Any solution?
try changing your password on SE site then updating the info on the minionapp launcher.
Actually my password is correct because I login the game by myself, and then attach the bot. But I still can't use the launcher to login the game, I have to use the official launcher to login game. I have changed my password twice, still not working.
are you pointing the bot to ffxiv.exe or ffxivboot.exe
I'm sure my launcher point to my ffxivboot.exe. Still not working. I pm my log.txt and MinionLauncherInfo.txt to you. Hopefully it will be helpful.
It's supposed to point to ffxiv.exe not ffxivboot
I tried both ffxiv.exe and ffxivboot. Both of them doesn't work.
its suppose to be ffxiv.exe if you had it pointed at boot.exe then i am sure you missed other steps in the setup guide. I would reread it and start fresh, im sure you missed something else.

that error means 1 of 3 things

you have 1 time password
you have entered the info incorrectly
the bot cannot connect to the games authentication server

all are things you control on your end.
I seem to be having this issue as well.

I just attach the bot after logging in.

Code:
08 Lauching new instance for account "deleted for privacy"
08 Killing PID: 5908
08 MinionLauncher.exe seems to be frozen !
so you use the attach button not the start button, you do this once you are fully logged in to the game?
Pages: 1 2