MMOMinion

Full Version: Bot Crashing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's hard to narrow down what specifically is the cause, but this has been an issue in the past but was fixed.

Previously the issue was related to using infinite sprint, however I'm not using this feature.

Around the 1hr mark of using the bot the following happens:

1: Memory for the application spikes
2: The client begins to lock up, for 1 - 2 seconds at first
3: The client locks up completely/crashes stating an unexpected error as occurred (Not within the launcher or anything, this is a FFXIV specific error message)

I'm not sure what the specific trigger for this is, however here are some of the circumstances in which I've encountered the error:

1: Teleporting into a populated area
2: Opening the map
3: Using click to teleport into a populated area

The minion log does not show any errors occurring with the bot.

Due to the high memory usage, between 3 - 6gb of memory any given crash, I assume there's a memory leak somewhere.

[Image: Error_zpsk3qfv7wn.png]

System Configuration:

MinionApp Launcher
Windows 8.1
Intel-based processor
AMD-based graphics
DirectX9
ffxiv mem leak may of creaped back up, my ffxiv only uses 120-500mb it shouldnt much more then that.

[Image: dPx2hlA.png]

you may want to get memcleaner by koshyjon that helps alot.
Still having a problem....

taking up to 2 GB right now
(06-26-2015, 02:36 PM)avante Wrote: [ -> ]Still having a problem....

GET MEMCLEANER
(06-26-2015, 06:45 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-26-2015, 02:36 PM)avante Wrote: [ -> ]Still having a problem....

GET MEMCLEANER

Setting it to trim your process memory every 5 minutes helps a great deal, but still sometimes it gets out of hand enough to crash.

I'm sure fxfire will handle it, just grab memcleaner like he said and make sure your bot is set to auto-relaunch.