MMOMinion

Full Version: Assist Mode - Northern Thanalan FATES
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have tried everything to fix this, including a fresh install.

In assist mode while doing FATES in Northern Thanalan at level 50, the profile I am using was working and doing fine. As soon as I hit level 51, any profile/class I use IN A FATE no longer works.

I can use the profile on monsters outside of a FATE, but when I'm in a FATE in Northern Thanalan, then the profile stops working.

Any reason why it was working at Level 50, but stops at level 51?

I have tried multiple profiles including the default profiles and they just do not work in a FATE 51+ in Northern Thanalan FATEs.

EDIT: I should note that there are NO errors in the console.

Additional Info:

I toggled the Dev module on and clicked 'Sync Fate Level' under 'FateInfo' and now my profiles work in a FATE at level 51+.

So it has to do with the FATE level sync somewhere in the Minion files?
you have to sync... if you are lvl 51 doing a lvl 50 fate in N than, you must now sync in assit mode all the bot does for you ist he rotation, you have to manually sync your level, just as you do targeting and movement.
(06-25-2015, 10:55 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]you have to sync... if you are lvl 51 doing a lvl 50 fate in N than, you must now sync in assit mode all the bot does for you ist he rotation, you have to manually sync your level, just as you do targeting and movement.

So I have to manually click the 'Sync Fate Level' in the Dev module every time? Just clarifying
no lol just click the sync button that pops up on the screen... like if you where playing legit.
(06-25-2015, 11:02 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]no lol just click the sync button that pops up on the screen... like if you where playing legit.

I get no level sync button like i normally do when I out level a FATE
dont know what to tell you
seems like a game bug
Is there more information that I can provide? The picture shows no level sync button, the max fate level is 52. I am level 51 but unable to do any actions in the FATE on Assist Mode without clicking 'Sync Fate Level' in the Dev module. I really don't understand.
are you able to attack the mobs manually that are in the fate? it maybe a bug in teh bot thinking it must sync at 51 even though it doesn till 52. i would just go to grind mode and do fates, it works properly there.
(06-25-2015, 11:25 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]are you able to attack the mobs manually that are in the fate? it maybe a bug in teh bot thinking it must sync at 51 even though it doesn till 52. i would just go to grind mode and do fates, it works properly there.

I can attack the mobs manually. Just the bot does not want to do anything to them.

I just noticed that for my one of my profiles, the self buffs go off, but it won't attack..