MMOMinion

Full Version: No Longer Updating These Profiles, Feel Free to Delete Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
*UPDATED as of 10/14/15. Pretty much complete, in my opinion, at this point. Feedback is welcome.*

*UPDATE for 07/29/15. AOE (Filter 1) added. I think I have most of the AOE rotation correct, but I haven't had a chance to test it extensively. That's what I have you guys for. =p Enable Filter 1 for AOE and let me know about any issues please.*

*UPDATE for 07/31/15. Redownload profile for a host of changes. Found a lot of errors and you'll notice the profile is shorter compared to the old one. Overall you should see a dps increase across the board (Especially for AOE) and more consistent execution of all abilities. Basically the profile doesn't derp as much as it did before. I still plan on adding a CHAIN opener within a week or two, but it will pretty much just be to show off on a striking dummy as it will require you to stand still for about 1 min to run through it and have all cooldowns available. In the average roulette group against the majority of bosses this isn't feasible.

*UPDATE for 08/01/15. BURST DMG (Filter 2) added. I placed Raging Strikes, Enkindle, Tri-Disaster, Rouse, and Spur on Filter 2. This will save these abilities for use only when Filter 2 is turned on so it should help a little for fights when you need some burst damage as you can enable and disable the filter in order to have these abilities ready when needed. Let me know how this works in practice and I can make further adjustments or come up with something else. While using the profile myself I noticed several actions were not being used and AOE was still a bit wonky. Rouse, Spur, and Enkindle should work again now. I added a third striking dummy to my home so I could test AOE properly and I'm fairly confident AOE will function properly now. I made some adjustments to help avoid random Festers and Ruin 1 - 3 when the profile should be prioritizing AOE actions. I also noticed a single Ruin 1 would be cast sometimes after entering DWT; I think I've eliminated this, but let me know if you notice it.

*UPDATE for 08/03/15. Added support for Energy Drain (mp<30%), Eye for Eye(Tank or You), Physick(hp<25%), Quelling Strikes (During DWT), Summon I (Garuda Out of Combat), Sustain (Pet hp,<75%). Tweaked some conditionals for spells to be cast during DWT. Hopefully this adds a 5th Ruin III being cast most of the time when single target and more Blizzard IIs when AOE'ing.

*UPDATED as of 08/06/15. Ok, got a few tweaks in this one. Most importantly, I finally nailed down the 5 Ruin III casts during DWT. I tested this throughout all 4 Alexander: Gordias raids and it worked every single time; unless of course I was interrupted or had to move. Tri-Disaster will cast at the end of DWT now along with Deathflare and Contagion will cast shortly after Tri-Disaster to prolong your uber debuffs. Quelling Strikes has been moved to Filter 1 and will only cast when using Raging Strikes for AOE. Eye for an Eye has been tweaked to cast on the tank once the tank drops below 90% hp and is on Filter 3 now along with Physick.

Also, added a second Ruin I for low level content. The profile should work for all levels, but let me know if there are any issues.

*UPDATED as of 08/11/15. Added support for all 3 summons. Filter 3 = Garuda, Filter 4 = Ifrit, Filter 5 = Titan. Profile has been set-up to prioritize summons and to use swiftcast to summon if available. Titan will be set to "Sic" when in use; Garuda and Ifrit will be set to "Obey" when in use. Eye for an Eye and Physick have been removed from filter 3.

*UPDATED as of 09/04/15. Implemented a few changes suggested by amackenzie. Ifrit is now set to "Sic" when in use in order to have "Radiant Shield" activate. Added an Energy Drain, Fester, and Carbuncle/Garuda summon for lower level play. Changed Swiftcast+Shadowflare to only activate when LVL>=50.

*UPDATED as of 10/14/15. Implemented HP Advantage > check for Shadowflare, Bio II, Miasma, and Bio. This is to prevent the casting of dots on low HP targets which is mana inefficient because the target will usually die before the DOT's duration expires.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xjmkutxd0hauib...N.lua?dl=0

It's ultimate goal is to execute this opener every time when all cooldowns are available.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threa...oner-Guide

It's very solid at casting Tri-Disaster when in Deathwyrm Trance and casting Deathflare with 1-2 second left on Deathwyrm Trance Buff.

Filter 1 = AOE actions will be prioritized and used during and out of DWT.
Filter 2 = Raging Strikes, Tri-Disaster, Rouse, Spur, and Enkindle actions will be used.
Filter 3 = Garuda, Obey.
Filter 4 = Ifrit, Sic.
Filter 5 = Titan, Sic.

***PVP Version***
https://www.dropbox.com/s/33d763kq6lpv02...N.lua?dl=0

Must have Filter 1, 2, & 5 enabled. Enable Filter 3 as well for Garuda or Filter 4 for Ifrit. Having Filter 3 & 4 turned off will enable Titan, but why would ya want to? =p

Filter 1 = AOE actions will be prioritized and used during and out of DWT.

Filter 2 = The profile will lead with Tri-Disaster to burst down targets much faster as it is available. Raging Strikes, Tri-Disaster, Rouse, Spur, and Enkindle actions will be used.

Filter 3 = Garuda, Obey.
Filter 4 = Ifrit, Sic.

Filter 3&4 Off = Titan, Sic.

Filter 5 = Swiftcast+Tri-bind -> Cometeor Limit Break (Once your Limit Break is ready, the profile will swiftcast Tri-bind to bind your target(s) and then cast your Cometeor Limit Break.
Surecast HP<80%
Aetheric Burst
Wither
Mana Draw MP<50%
Equanimity HP<50%
works very well i appreciate you sharing this with me i noticed it is however not using painflare for me i will continue to test it and make sure
Ty. Painflare might not be working if you don't have filter 1 enabled. My bad for forgetting to explain the filters.

Make sure filter 1 is on for all aoe spells (Shadowflare, Painflare, Bane, Tri-Bind).

Make sure filter 2 is on for healing yourself and tank in case of emergency (Physick).
Thank you for this Cutesmile
You are very welcome. I'll be hitting 60 soon and will update it again for the last ability. I'll also add an ifrit and garuda addition with swiftcast+resurrection added back in on a filter.
works very well with the filters much thanks
would it be possible for someone more well versed than I at this to create a profile with this rotation?

http://solitude.guildwork.com/_/rihns-smn-guide

your posted one has been excellent for leveling! thanks so much :)
I can probably figure it out once I hit 60 and have access to deathflare. The biggest issue I see is implementing all the timers correctly and getting the skill manager to execute everything in sequence.
Im noticing theres quite a few times where it just stands there waiting before resuming rotation is that normal?
(07-01-2015, 04:14 AM)HaltPolis Wrote: [ -> ]Im noticing theres quite a few times where it just stands there waiting before resuming rotation is that normal?
yea this happens for me too, but im just lvl 56, i checked all skills in profile but didnt find anything wrong so im not sure why this is happening -.-
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18