MMOMinion

Full Version: RedBard - Updated 14/12/2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
== Updated 14 - December - 2015 ==

Filter 1 - Buffs
Filter 2 - Rain of Death on/off
Filter 3 - Opener - i suggest turning it off after the opener is complete.
Filter 3 requires all buffs be ready and user to be in wanderer's minuet.

Does not use feint but you can turn it on in the profile.

Enjoy.

--see pg 9 for download--
Hurray! but the part that isn't worki..... jk
was just given feedback from someone at ilevel 180, on ravana, staying in WM in my profile the entire fight did 1084dps...

With no WM on my profile the entire fight, 984dps

dummy dps 1183 @ 4 minutes.

seems okay.
Just got home and downloading now, will let you know what I find out! Thanks AzRed again
thanks, this has worked pretty well
Have noticed that if one dot falls off it will enter an endless Iron jaws rotation.
It's decent. Gets the job done at least, so thanks for that
(06-29-2015, 04:43 PM)altnob Wrote: [ -> ]Have noticed that if one dot falls off it will enter an endless Iron jaws rotation.

This is fixed. And... Also... A HUGE change to the profile will be upcoming based on Maths and some discussion with extremely well reputed bards across the community. Constantly evolving.... Will work on something tonight possibly.

To those interested in creating their own, here's what we've deduced thus far and parsed on dummies over 1100 @ ilvl 180 w hive weapon

Minuet>Barrage>Internal Release>Empyreal Arrow>Minuet Off>Bloodletter>Straight Shot>Raging >Hawk>venom Bite>B4B>Blunt Arrow>Windbite>flaming>Heavy Spam

Using holding barrage only if there is a phase to switch to WM WITHOUT losing a gcd. Otherwise lining up barrage + Heavy.

This is backed up with countless spreadsheets and hours of parsing.

Will see if I can replicate in a profile, yes it sounds weird but ... It is what it is for now.
Cant wait to see the fixes! Keep up the good work
Sorry for delays. We keep getting sidetracked in hours of theory crafting...

After some tweets last night the profile is almost where I'd call it decent. I've got 3 profiles now actually ... One that bursts wm open, drops and stays out, one that recasts if there is no target and barrage is coming off cooldown and one that is manual activation of wm...

As you know me from my prior bard profile I like things to be 100% before I release ... So, please be patient. It likely will not be til after roll out of Alexander and I test in there and maybe not til after the change to bard SE has announced.

As for numbers, prior numbers were screwed because of a glitch in old ACT which was merging auto attacks of multiple people for some reason... Fixed now.

Curren profiles are around 730 in ravana ex and about 940 on a dummy. Burst open on ravana around 1130 at the 87% phase change.

This is getting fun. :)

Can't wait for SE to do whatever they are gonna to bard...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9