MMOMinion

Full Version: NT Fates (Reports)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some guy reported like 30 of us doing NT Fates. Should I be worried? It's pretty obvious because we call travel in bunches lol.
Theres always a risk running a bot.
If that person is going around spreading, that's a witch hunt and you should be worried (I've seen people record bots and that's plenty proof). When you get witch hunted, there'll be several people reporting you (watched it happen before) and you will either get suspension or ban.

In my experience, the more people clamoring on the same issue/persons, SE will give it attention.

Good luck, hope it wasn't on your mains.

PS: If you have a history and have received a suspension before, even more luck to you.
(06-27-2015, 04:37 PM)jhong1986 Wrote: [ -> ]Some guy reported like 30 of us doing NT Fates. Should I be worried? It's pretty obvious because we call travel in bunches lol.

a single person reporting 30 ppl to begin with is laughable in my book, wonder if he made 30 submits in that case, he better spend time getting exp while ppl grind cause that might soon be over then.

beside what proof does he have they are bots, for all he know they:
1. dont speak english
2. have chat filters (as i have filters set myself to block annoying say/shouts)
3. just anti-social, fact one does not speak make them not a bot per se
(06-27-2015, 08:51 PM)brocklesnar Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-27-2015, 04:37 PM)jhong1986 Wrote: [ -> ]Some guy reported like 30 of us doing NT Fates. Should I be worried? It's pretty obvious because we call travel in bunches lol.

a single person reporting 30 ppl to begin with is laughable in my book, wonder if he made 30 submits in that case, he better spend time getting exp while ppl grind cause that might soon be over then.

beside what proof does he have they are bots, for all he know they:
1. dont speak english
2. have chat filters (as i have filters set myself to block annoying say/shouts)
3. just anti-social, fact one does not speak make them not a bot per se

I agree, or maybe we just plain aint watching chat? Even before I botted and did fates legit I did it while watching movies, I could go for hours without even looking at the chat.
Don't try to look for excuses. You bot and you know it.

If someone has a video of it, chances are slim, because have you ever looked at your bot when hes fating? and if 30 people are doing it? lol. You can easily spot them. So it has rarely something to do with it.

If hes just reporting out of nowhere tho, thats another topic.
When this has happened to me in the past I just respond with saying something like "Threats are a violation of the ToS" or include something with harassment in it. I know in XI when I believe it was Taj who released the GM handbook and they take griefing very seriously *Yes I know this is from XI but I doubt they would of changed this*. I just say something to really show that I am here and to make that person look like they are just being a dick.
I bot'd for 5 days straight in NT. Still alive.