MMOMinion

Full Version: Healing Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I am brand new to this bot and had pretty much one question. How is this bot for raid/dungeon healing? I know the assist function grants you full control of your toon while managing you cooldowns and skills, but, how is it in terms of being competitive? I only play healers, so that is why I am inquiring prior to purchase. I was looking at a few posts in the profiles section and some people said there really wasn't any profiles for healers that we up to par, is this so? This is really my only use for this bot, so any input would be welcomed, thank you. :D

Cheers,
Ethos
it actually has a heal priority which is nice you can set it up 1 heal skill to be used based on party make up and priroity, like heal tank>dps heal self>dps heal self> tank. as such. all based on % healing. i really think healing is very robust.
<p>
(06-28-2015, 03:22 AM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]it actually has a heal priority which is nice you can set it up 1 heal skill to be used based on party make up and priroity, like heal tank&gt;dps heal self&gt;dps heal self&gt; tank. as such. all based on % healing. i really think healing is very robust.

</p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p>how do u set that up</p>