MMOMinion

Full Version: CWH New mesh help plz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was able to finally make my own small mesh to work for gathering at certain spots. But there are 2 things that happen when tryin to farm nodes first I fixed with alittle in a diff thread. the space between nodes...Now my second prob is what I could use help some nodes are placed along small ledges were you have to jump up or just run up a rocky formation... I cant seem to get triangles to form on the rocky placesI can make a bidirectional connection but it wont place triangle. so since no triangle wont try and jump up and just stands beneath node out of reach. same for just walking up a rock formation wont place triangle...

alittle help please thanks
ctrl-left mouse will force triangles. However if the space is really tight, this will work very badly. You could also place single cells on the rocks which may be more effective.
(06-28-2015, 07:53 PM)Latty79 Wrote: [ -> ]ctrl-left mouse will force triangles. However if the space is really tight, this will work very badly. You could also place single cells on the rocks which may be more effective.

Thx will give this a try. Also as for single cell I did try placing 1 - 3 cells on the rock but bot still wants to go around front of rock and times out there cause cant reach node...
did you place an off mesh connection so it can jump up and down?
(06-28-2015, 08:36 PM)Latty79 Wrote: [ -> ]did you place an off mesh connection so it can jump up and down?

did not have a chance to play today since was out all day but yes it did have off mesh connection and its bidirectional also. the 2 red dots with what looks like a line with arrow on both ends connecting them... and I had tried using single cell also. he just runs by the dots and goes around rock to the high side. Tomorrow will try force mesh see if that works....
Ok I ried again but cant get it so just gonna have to keep an eye on it for when that one node spawns... Also I noticed after making few other small meshes that triangle dont like being placed on rocks or going up some hills even tho there is no jumping required. So wont let me say make a mesh run up gill to next area and continue the mesh...