MMOMinion

Full Version: I've been trying to avoid this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok guys,

I've been trying to avoid making a new thread, because a puppy will die if i do. BUT I AM completely lost here.

I installed the new app
I have uninstalled all AV software, and i mean everything, i'm running windows defender and thats it.
I have turned off my firewall even.
I have installed EVERY SINGLE F-ING thing from the guide (had it all anyway, but triple triple checked)

Problem: Manually log into the game, because i have a token
Attach bot: 1-3min later, FFXIV closes. No error message on 14, nothing, just closes.
Error message on minion is "unknown error (query/failed) unknown error"

I have uninstalled nvda experience, uninstalled mumble, teamspeak, and just about everything else i have.

I am at a loss. It attaches, just fine, sprint, click to tele, everything works, then it just shuts 14 after about 3min tops.

I am at the point where i'm willing to fukng pay someone to screenshare and help me with this.

I have minion keys, so someone suggested deleting the files that would have been attached to a diff account. I have done that as well, and nothing is working.
Ignored thread hijacked
And you felt you should announce that because? It wasn't "hijacked". I'm saying I think the launcher kills the process, maybe when it doesn't receive a heartbeat or something. And I wonder if removing the ability for the launcher to close ffxiv might solve some of the force closing issues.
Are you running PingZapper or WTFast? These are usually the culprit of this type of thing. Also if you used any other AV in the past, check that your network connection does not have a leftover piece of the AV's driver installed, such as Kaspersky's NTDS Filter (or however it's called). Usually shows up in this area. http://puu.sh/iGUtg/7af69885b3.png
Also, the QoS piece on some routers will cause issues with the game in general.
(06-28-2015, 04:28 PM)matthew2371 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok guys,

I've been trying to avoid making a new thread, because a puppy will die if i do. BUT I AM completely lost here.

I installed the new app
I have uninstalled all AV software, and i mean everything, i'm running windows defender and thats it.
I have turned off my firewall even.
I have installed EVERY SINGLE F-ING thing from the guide (had it all anyway, but triple triple checked)

Problem: Manually log into the game, because i have a token
Attach bot: 1-3min later, FFXIV closes. No error message on 14, nothing, just closes.
Error message on minion is "unknown error (query/failed) unknown error"

I have uninstalled nvda experience, uninstalled mumble, teamspeak, and just about everything else i have.

I am at a loss. It attaches, just fine, sprint, click to tele, everything works, then it just shuts 14 after about 3min tops.

I am at the point where i'm willing to fukng pay someone to screenshare and help me with this.

I have minion keys, so someone suggested deleting the files that would have been attached to a diff account. I have done that as well, and nothing is working.
you have windows defender? are you running windows 7?
close minionapp, right after you attach, does it still close after 3 minutes?
this reply prolly won't help you but i had the same probelm i couldnt use bot, although my manual attachs wouldnt crash, my auto login would always close the game after 3-4 mins an i would get the same error in the launcher as you, i have really no idea how it started to work again i removed minon an installed it again on my laptop that seem to fix it but on my other laptop i didnt reinstall it just fixed it self.