MMOMinion

Full Version: Beware of Mythrite Sand CWH
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So just letting you know, If you decide to mine over in Twinpools in CWH, watch out for the sneaky gathering node.

It spawns up on a rock a bit so the bot doesn't have a mesh area for it or if it does, can't path correctly up to it (probably because it requires a little hop). Fell asleep last night with the bot on and it was sitting there trying to unstick itself for a good hour or so.

Had someone report me and try to throw me under a bus in shout. Alas those are the risks of botting while half asleep.
That's the one I was trying to fix but couldn't figure out how.
use the telaport that in the bot and make/add to mesh hold ctrl and move
So turn on recording, hold ctrl and jump up and walk to the node? Do I need to put a jump point?
i just add to mesh and then use telaport hack when running
I've been afraid to try the teleport hack, it would just be my luck I use it at the wrong time or to the wrong place lol :)
does it show like a teleport animation out or do you just vanish into thin air?
and when you appear does it look like you just logged into the game? meaning, do you only have to worry about using it when you teleport out or also where you teleport in? thanks!
you just vanish into thin air and when landing u just pop in then it will pop out and pop in to the next loaction lol

no animation

to be nice if you just going up one lvl befor u move then its fast but if u minning for gil then for know till div make it so that you can fly i would proseny avode the Mythrite Sand

as far as i know its the only one that iv come acorse thats spawns up on a rock
i have lvl 60 minning and so fair its the only one that on a rock the rest are just a pain lol
I just looked to see where the bot approaches the node by default from the ground below and removed those few mesh cells near the base of the cliff, forcing the bot to ignore that particular node as it isn't required to keep the re-spawn rotation going on with the other nodes.
(07-03-2015, 10:06 PM)zevious Wrote: [ -> ]I just looked to see where the bot approaches the node by default from the ground below and removed those few mesh cells near the base of the cliff, forcing the bot to ignore that particular node as it isn't required to keep the re-spawn rotation going on with the other nodes.

This is usually what I do with problem nodes as well. Just remove them so that your bot ignores the node. You usually only need 3 nodes to keep the re-spawn going.