MMOMinion

Full Version: Editing Duty Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need to edit a few duties I have so it will move my team into the battlefield only long enough to get aggro (and not stay to be killed) by the mob(s), then move back to a safe position. Can someone explain what my layout for that step should look like with an example or something? I'd greatly appreciate it. TYVM :)

I'd assume I would have an extra step to get back to safe position also, I just didn't want to experiment all night.

Thanks again!

My problem is an Ifrit HM profile I got in a pack - he gets stuck in the middle AoE'ing after Nails and so my team just moves to the loot step and gets killed

This is what it looks like:

-- Persistent Data
local multiRefObjects = {

} -- multiRefObjects
local obj1 = {
["Category"] = 4;
["Encounters"] = {
[1] = {
["doWait"] = true;
["radius"] = 25;
["failTime"] = 20000;
["taskFunction"] = "ffxiv_duty_kill_task.Create";
["waitTime"] = 3000;
["doKill"] = true;
["startPos"] = {
["General"] = {
["y"] = 8.34;
["x"] = 34.07;
["h"] = -0.97;
["z"] = -6.62;
};
};
["bossIDs"] = "";
};
[2] = {
["radius"] = 5;
["waitTime"] = 3000;
["failTime"] = 5000;
["taskFunction"] = "ffxiv_task_loot.Create";
["startPos"] = {
["General"] = {
["x"] = 5;
["y"] = 0;
["z"] = 0;
["h"] = -1.6000000238419;
};
};
["lootid"] = 202;
};
};
["MapID"] = 292;
["EncounterIndex"] = 1;
}
return obj1
just increase teh fail timer
(06-29-2015, 01:24 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]just increase teh fail timer

Tried that, but he just sits there spamming an aoe burst in the middle of the dungeon nonstop even if I increase it. Nothing works until I move one of my characters into the middle (whichever one has aggro on him).
wait what duty is this for? and you dont have the boss id of the mob you want to kill
i believe it's for ifrit HM
https://www.dropbox.com/s/meojegasgkmyjq....info?dl=0

this is my ifrit HM and it works just fine.
i know what he means, there are occasions where boss glitches due to distance, at least that is what i think happens, had this happen with ifrit aswell he would not move out of the center, but there are indeed files that work