MMOMinion

Full Version: Multiple Bots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was interested in running about 4 bots but I was unsure on how to get a subscription for all of them.Does SE monitor purchases to the same CC/steam for multiple accounts?
dont order it via steam plus you can only have 1 steam version this way. unless you make multiple steam additions. You can get the game for like 8$ (non heavensward) on g2a/offgamers. so just purchase extra copies there and make 4 new accounts with them, do not put them all on the same account,
(06-29-2015, 01:07 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]dont order it via steam plus you can only have 1 steam version this way. unless you make multiple steam additions. You can get the game for like 8$ (non heavensward) on g2a/offgamers. so just purchase extra copies there and make 4 new accounts with them, do not put them all on the same account,

Appreciate it, thanks for the advice
Also, for the 64 bit issue
I am quite confused as I am seeing mixed answers throughout the forum
For those of us on 64 bit OS, does the bot not work or do we need to take some extra steps for it to work
The bot doesn't support the 64 bit final fantasy client, you can use the bot on a 64 bit OS though.
(06-29-2015, 01:07 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]dont order it via steam plus you can only have 1 steam version this way. unless you make multiple steam additions. You can get the game for like 8$ (non heavensward) on g2a/offgamers. so just purchase extra copies there and make 4 new accounts with them, do not put them all on the same account,

are those NA or EU keys

if they are NA where are you finding them that cheap haha

edit: or do EU keys work for NA servers? isnt it something weird like you have to pay with crysta or something. not sure how it works
EU keys work on NA servers. To my knowledge they have also sorted out the payment issue where you used to be blocked to using a card in the country/region your keys are from.
For example, I live in Taiwan and can use a Taiwan card to pay subscription now.
yeah i use EU accounts play on NA servers and Live in the NA, i also have NA accounts playing EU servers. Servers are not region locked and ive never seen a game that they where. That would totaly ruin game play for people that play at odd ours of the night. Creating an account in a different region ive seen locked but never servers. but for this matter i can make UK accounts using EU keys and buy EU game time cards. thus i pay like 9$ a month for game time and 7$ for a key.
anyone know where you can get a cheap heavenwards online?
(07-12-2015, 07:03 PM)icometobot Wrote: [ -> ]anyone know where you can get a cheap heavenwards online?

Are you EU or NA?

G2A has a sell for heavenwards. You can get the EU Basic upgrade for 15$

I got the EU Collectors Edition for 29$

just google "heavenwards cd key cheap"

(07-10-2015, 03:05 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]yeah i use EU accounts play on NA servers and Live in the NA, i also have NA accounts playing EU servers. Servers are not region locked and ive never seen a game that they where. That would totaly ruin game play for people that play at odd ours of the night. Creating an account in a different region ive seen locked but never servers. but for this matter i can make UK accounts using EU keys and buy EU game time cards. thus i pay like 9$ a month for game time and 7$ for a key.

YEP!

came over to the dark side as well. It is way cheaper than paying NA.

I got the Collectors Edition EU for like 29$