MMOMinion

Full Version: Teleport Nearest Current
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is this operational? Clicking on it in a new map where I don't have any currents. Tried using the compass beforehand but not getting any luck so far.

Anyone any idea about this hack?
(06-29-2015, 11:16 PM)RLitwjek Wrote: [ -> ]Is this operational? Clicking on it in a new map where I don't have any currents. Tried using the compass beforehand but not getting any luck so far.

Anyone any idea about this hack?

I'm not sure if it works yet, BUT

Friend of mine caught a 3 day ban for teleporting to currents.

Not sure if it was actually what caused the ban, or his stupidity doing something else. He claims all he did was click to teleport around the maps with Latty's meshes.

So.. up to you to decide.
yeah i kinda figured SE would be guarding the expansion with their life lol. Also forgot that it needs a mesh.. but there's a mesh already for Sea of Clouds.. so confused!
Can you guys elaborate? I would like to see if i can do it.
Use one of the meshes for Heavensward and check to see if the current teleport works. Under Assist mode, there's a "Teleport nearest current [HACK]" button on the bottom of the window. That's (I assume) supposed to port you to the nearest aether current. It doesn't do anything for me. But that could be because I've gotten past the first 3, 4 meshes.
learn to find the ffxiv forum guy's Cutesmile