MMOMinion

Full Version: Some questions before I purchase
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The bot isn't advertised very well and doesn't give very good information. So I have some Qs;

1. Does the bot use "profiles" like other bots? If so I don't see a section on these forums where people post them.
2. Can it level every single DoW/M and DoH/L 1-50?
3. What do most people use the bot for?
4. How safe is it? I know bans happen but HOW detectable is it?
5. Can it farm certain items in certain areas?
The sections and locked for regular users. But there are profiles sections.

I can not answer any of your other questions. I am a GW2 program user.
Yes it uses profiles for skill rotations a simple UI in game can make the profiles or you can download ones from the forums.

You can level every DOL/DOH/DOW/DOM to 50 no problem the bot handles crafting and gathering

Combat in the open world is handled by marker system if you want to grind mobs. or you can set a system up markerless to do fates. the bot can also do huntlogs.

ban rate out side of farming gil in dungeons is fairly low, if you bot a lot of dungoeons 24/7 with 4 bots farming gil you can find your self getting banned pretty fast.

using the marker system you can tell the bot to kill a specific monster to farm materials from monsters, or in gathering mode you can tell it exactly what to farm from a harvesting node.

The bot its self is not detectable, but user actions can be via metrics, if you stay in the same place doing the same thing for weeks on end you will probably get banned,
Have people started developing 50-60 leveling/grind profiles for DoL / DoH?
well dol no need really for a profile for leveling, just use teh skill that gives higher chance of success, DoH is really gonna be based on your CP as you level. Ive been just using a simple profile to get me pretty decent % chance of HQ and then just mass crafting. No real need to to be diffcult profile for leveling.