MMOMinion

Full Version: Manual Duty Profiles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So with all the bans happening with Teleport being used in duties, is there a way to do (especially the 50+ dungeons) manually?

As in, a profile, that controls all 4 bots like a teleport duty, but runs the duty normally? ie, walks to all mobs, work as a team and kill the mobs / bosses?

Especially with FATEs in N Than being heavily monitored, dungeons like Sohm Al give 4k per monster and a ton of exp per boss.

Is it possible?
nope duty mode only works with TP, and its not so much you where getting bannedb ecause you where TPing in duty, but it was that it was 4 blms in duty finishing it, which they couldnt do. Ive been running legit group since feburary 1 tank 1 heal 2 dps, and not had any bans.
Interesting.

I could have sworn people in the banned information section we're getting banned even with legit compositions.

I ran a Leviathan Extreme a month ago and a GM appeared during the middle of the fight in the duty (was a legitimate party finder group) he then left. Assuming they were going through duties checking for botting.
you are correct, people have reported theyve been banned using normal group compositions. Is it safer? maybe but i dont think many people run that composition when they duty farm so the sample size is probably too small to say for sure
what about if , for example, we having a meshe for dunjeons , and run in with grind mode ? could not work ?
i havent tried but it should be simple enough to test with the undersized party option. I was using party grind so i could have whatever accounts i was running through at the time follow me but it only works if it sees you as the leader in the instance, if not then id have to requeue
only thing with that is it will not handle mechanism like open a gate or such
exactly thats why duty mode is only supported with Teleport. and i dont think people run legit groups in the ban thread. or at least they havent always. remember that you dont get banned for what you did yesterday but 99% of the time what you did last week or the week before. this group has run nothing butl legit group.