MMOMinion

Full Version: Duty Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Only main guy staying in the air and dps, other bot always stand on the ground and hit, and result death, is there a way around this?

THanks
would help if you linked the proifle, some of hte old profiles are not working and will need to be updated.
i made a new profile, for lvl 53 Sohn Al, follow leader 1,
try doing independant true
that would stop it from following the leader?

duty profile added
yes it would stop them from following the leader, but they would all run the same profile so they would still go to the same positions. there is no need for them to follow the leader. 99% of the profiles even in a single profile will need to be independant true just because you can tell like the DPS to go interact with a door but leave the tank and healer fighting. with out having to use split profiles.

well first you dont have a fail timer and second you dont have boss id. both of those need to put in there. also you do not need [H] all you need is x y z
well it just follow the leader profile, why would it need mob id and boss id and cord
OH i gotcha its an ASSIST profile. where leader is on assist, i thot this was a new trial or something. maybe lower your Leader down a couple notches on the verital while they follow you around. I dont know why they would want to fall to the ground.
Do they still follow and attack? Just not teleporting up to the proper height?