MMOMinion

Full Version: Stuck on Bot is Attached
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
* What OS are you running?
Windows 8.1

* What AV is installed?(Antivirus)
None, only Windows defender that came with Windows 8.1

* Where is the bot installed?
C:\MinionApp\

* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed?
No

* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, Teamviwer installed?
No

* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE
Yes

* Are you running the bot as admin?
Yes

* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client?
Have tried both

*Are you running any Bot addons?
No

[Image: KDnPh5h.jpg]

So the bot itself attaches and works fine for me in-game. But my problem is with the MinionApp, it always gets stuck on the "Bot is Attached" status, so the other bots won't start. The only way I've been able to work around this is to start/attach the bot, close MinionApp, do the same for the next bot, rinse and repeat.

This is all on a fresh/clean install of Windows 8.1, there's nothing else installed besides FFXIV and MinionApp. Everything in Windows is updated, and stuff from the installation guide installed.

Please help!
(07-01-2015, 07:44 PM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]The bot is sending infos to the launcher, in your case this doesnt happen and the launcher just waits endlessly for that to happen. Something is either blocking or not allowing this communication between both parts. Anything network related installed ? some weirdo software that tinkers with ports / ips / vpn / proxy / etc ?

Did you update your windows 8.1 to the latest available version ?

No network related softwares are installed. I believe Windows 8.1 is up to date, I checked windows update and there was nothing else there for me update.
can you install teamviwer and we can remote in and take a look.
Thanks for the replies. I'm not sure what changed, but after the MinionApp update today, it's working properly now.