MMOMinion

Full Version: Questing - Story_20_Post_GC Bug found?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The quest is 'we come in peace' is the one I think is bugged. I have teleport on so maybe that stopped it from clicking the bee hives?
these are no longer supported.
the issue could be the range from the object which would mean needing to edit the file or an id error.

without more info im only guessing...

We all hope the new questing module is released soon but its been close for a long time....
Another thing I might have found is Quest ID 718 Forest friend. The last kill target was not being accomplished. The bot just stood in one area many yards away from its last kill. "Obtain brownie Bush" is the one I speak about.

Oh ok Sebbs. I'll quit posting. Admins can close/delete this if needed.
The Quest profiles are no longer supported, they are not fixing them. No need to post anything further about a bug you found in the quest profiles. The auther has rewrote all the quest profiles to be used with quest mode 2.0 so untill then dont worry about posting any errors or bugs about questing 1.0 profiles.
If encryption or storefront/processing are delaying 2.0 questing, they should just release the module so that people could at least make free profiles with it. Looks like the demand is there, and it is just the micro transactions/encryption holding 2.0 back.

Would also allow people to get a feel for it if they wanted to make premium releases.
(07-04-2015, 07:22 PM)rsilva712 Wrote: [ -> ]If encryption or storefront/processing are delaying 2.0 questing, they should just release the module so that people could at least make free profiles with it. Looks like the demand is there, and it is just the micro transactions/encryption holding 2.0 back.

Would also allow people to get a feel for it if they wanted to make premium releases.

They dont want the 2.0 module used by other bots so they want it encrypted.

So till the encryption is ready it wont be released.
(07-05-2015, 12:03 AM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-04-2015, 07:22 PM)rsilva712 Wrote: [ -> ]If encryption or storefront/processing are delaying 2.0 questing, they should just release the module so that people could at least make free profiles with it. Looks like the demand is there, and it is just the micro transactions/encryption holding 2.0 back.

When will this be released then approximately? any ideas?
(07-05-2015, 11:08 AM)Jan Wrote: [ -> ]

No clue.

I know latty and i have stuff ready to go but we have no info on when it will be out.

last i heard, It's Close.

that was a couple weeks ago.
(07-05-2015, 11:14 AM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-05-2015, 11:08 AM)Jan Wrote: [ -> ]

No clue.

I know latty and i have stuff ready to go but we have no info on when it will be out.

last i heard, It's Close.

that was a couple weeks ago.

Sad :/
I got a subscription of a month and also the bot for a month so it would be a shame if I could only gather during that time
you can still use the 1.0 profiles they do work just with a little baby sitting,
Pages: 1 2