MMOMinion

Full Version: efficient fate grind scholar profile?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

is there a SCH profile that's great for fate grind leveling? I usually use balgarions SCH profile which is great for the real scholars uasage (healing in dungeons), but a bit inefficient in fates, I often get only silver in Northern Thalanan...
I guess wild healing everyone and AOE would do the trick ;)
im running the stock Scholar profile that comes with bot and getting gold on a very heavy server.
k, will try, thanks
hm, not that much better... 1400exp on dark devices (1 step)
lol im getting almost full xp per fate on some of the highest populated servers. are you lowering FPS below 30?
(07-06-2015, 08:46 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]lol im getting almost full xp per fate on some of the highest populated servers. are you lowering FPS below 30?

No, it's set to 60.... My guess is that cast time is quite high, and mobs are dying fast there, so a lot of casts are interrupted due to the mob already being dead before cast ends... Other classes were no problem at all (so far have BRD and WAR up), it's just SCH that's a bit tenacious ;)
um why not just move the instant cast bio before the other dots? its not hard to move it up in position
yeah, will try that... maybe make a simple grind profile for that... this is Dark Devices The End:
You gain 4263 (+50%) arcanist experience points.
LOL the last one is a boss fight, you should of been able to get off at least 2 full rotations. you may have something else is your gear uptodate you spent your ablility points?
yup, ~130 ilvl, points spent of course... I regularly played SCH before 3.0. New profile works better now, healing everyone (just switched heal priority to self,any), and pushing instant casts above the ones with cast time, and, also important, don't avoid AOE
Pages: 1 2