MMOMinion

Full Version: Asylum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can get it to cast like Shadowflare, on an enemy target, but can't get it to cast on myself or a party member. The only way to get it to cast period is to have the SKILL TARGET set as "Ground Target" and PLAYER TARGET as "Any". I've tried tweaking everything else, but to no avail. The debugger just gives me a bunch of failed checks.

Any tips or is this just something that needs to be added? I don't think I recall seeing a Scholar profile that used Sacred Soil correctly either which is pretty much the same type of spell.
I got it to work by copying Sacred Soil settings from SCH 4.2 .

But... it's not a good way to use it. you end up casting it in silly places as players are running from one spot to another. Sure, sometimes you get lucky, but mostly you look stupid... or like a bot.

I find ground, tank, <75% HP is good. Tank is usually the person in a party who moves the least, a melee players near him. Ranged never seem to stack unless required.
(07-05-2015, 06:54 PM)monkeyjoe Wrote: [ -> ]I got it to work by copying Sacred Soil settings from SCH 4.2 .

But... it's not a good way to use it. you end up casting it in silly places as players are running from one spot to another. Sure, sometimes you get lucky, but mostly you look stupid... or like a bot.

I find ground, tank, <75% HP is good. Tank is usually the person in a party who moves the least, a melee players near him. Ranged never seem to stack unless required.

you need to place it under STANDALONE filter move it high in profile priority, make shortcut in manager and place it while targeting tank/boss depends where you need it, thats how im using it on my scholar:) and you will not look like bot or stupid but more like pro-heal :P