MMOMinion

Full Version: 50-60 Duties and Fates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys, First of all I want to congratulate the dev team and anyone that worked on the development of the new interface, it is much easier to use, the multibot windows is just great, thank you very much for continuing improving our Minion.

I just came back to the game and got my 4 accounts ready for Heavensward, what I see is that none of the new fates or the duties (old and new, all levels) are not working, when I select duty the bot just sits there doing nothing, even after I apply the code from another post regarding duties it just displays (no duty found) on the duty window. The bot does work on the old fates.

is this a work in progress?

what would be the usable features at this moment?

Thank you.
you have to add teh category number to the duty profile, it tells you when you try to load the duty profile, a pop up comes up and like right in your face tells you lol

[Image: HecFAAy.png]

as for the new fates you need to actually have a navmesh loaded, the zones are so big i dont think the mesher is handling the large files, you can check the nav mesh by opening the meshmanager and click show navmesh.
(07-04-2015, 07:33 PM)eacosta Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys, First of all I want to congratulate the dev team and anyone that worked on the development of the new interface, it is much easier to use, the multibot windows is just great, thank you very much for continuing improving our Minion.

I just came back to the game and got my 4 accounts ready for Heavensward, what I see is that none of the new fates or the duties (old and new, all levels) are not working, when I select duty the bot just sits there doing nothing, even after I apply the code from another post regarding duties it just displays (no duty found) on the duty window. The bot does work on the old fates.

is this a work in progress?

what would be the usable features at this moment?

Thank you.

I was having the same issue but i found the "Solo queue" option it will stall if you're only running yourself or less than 4 bots
Thank you for answering my post guys, I have 4 bots running but I don't get that window with the options, this is all I get:

I tried downloading several duty profiles but none work, are these working for you guys?

all right guys, it appears to be an error with the profile I was using, now I am trying TOQ HM+Loot and it is working, a bit buggy and not 100% auto but at least is moving somewhere. Thanks for the help.

I can't find the link to drop box we had with all the duty profiles, was that changed some were else?
In the picture you linked, your ["Category"] directive is wrong most likely.
yeah if doing satsha you should category 1
You shouldn't show your character names in your screenshots btw ~
veteran pro tip
Chocobo out also isn't going to help.
all I used was category 1; at the end it worked when I moved Category 1 to the last line before } on the profile.

Thanks for reminding me about the character names, as I said I am just coming back and forgetting some of the boting ways lol.
all right guys, this is getting old, I got it to work but the dungeon won't pop the mobs unless my toons walk one step forward... can anyone share the code to do that?
Pages: 1 2