MMOMinion

Full Version: EX Machinist Profile - Version 2.1 (05/09/2015)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Profile completed 100%, i will continue to do some improvement and fixes from now on.

Skills Required
TAKE NOTE THE CROSS CLASS SKILLS
Code:
Hawk's Eye [ARC]
Raging Strikes [ARC]
Invigorate [LNC]
Blood For Blood [LNC]
Feint [LNC]
--------------------------------
Rapid Fire [MCN]
Hot Shot [MCN]
Lead Shot [MCN]
Reload [MCN]
Split Shot [MCN]
Wildfire [MCN]
Hypercharge [MCN]
Slug Shot [MCN]
Quick Reload [MCN]
Reassemble [MCN]
Clean Shot [MCN]
Gauss Round [MCN]
Gauss Barrel [MCN]
Ricochet [MCN]
Blank Opener [MCN]
Head Graze [MCN]
Heartbreak [MCN]
Rook AutoTurret [MCN]

How To Use This Profile
Quote:Once you have selected the skill profile and turn on the bot, you can just target enemy and initiate the first hit by using Feint or Split Shot to begin. You can also check "START COMBAT" Under "ASSIST" Settings, this will make the bot to auto initiate the fight once you have target an enemy in range.

Filter Options:
Filter 1
  1. Make sure Filter 2 is not active.
  2. Only meant for long fight, like raid or bosses.
  3. PLEASE use Gauss Barrel all the time.

Filter 2
  1. Make sure Filter 1 is not active.
  2. Meant for normal hunt, suitable for level 60 character and below.
  3. can be used with or without Gauss Barrel, tough my recommendation still to keep Gauss Barrel active.

Filter 3
  1. Use this with Filter 2 if you want to add Wildfire.
  2. can be used with or without Gauss Barrel, tough my recommendation still to keep Gauss Barrel active.

Filter 4
  1. Activate this Filter and use it with Filter 2 and 3 to include PvP skills into rotation.
  2. Do not use Filter 1 for PvP, as the "Opener Combo" is too long to execute.
  3. can be used with or without Gauss Barrel

Some Tips:
  1. Use Assist mode. Never really tested with grind mode.
  2. Make sure You have the same skills as i do.
  3. Create shortcut in the Shortcut Manager to be able to activate and disable Filter options.
  4. Place Turret manually before you start the fight. I will not implement auto turret placement, because turret placement is really important on every fight. Without turret you will break the Full Opener Combo.

Maximizing Your DPS With This Profile
Quote:
  1. Keep Gauss Barrel up throughout the fight, I've added Feint skill from Lancer, which will be used when you are dodging attack or moving around.
  2. Full Opener Combo cannot be run without Gauss Barrel and Filter 1 activated.
  3. Although MCN is a range class, its better to keep your distance 5 yalm away from your target, to make sure all skills are usable. Specially during Full Opener Combo.
  4. Without turret you will break the Full Opener Combo.

Combo Included in 2.1 Version
Quote:Full Opener Combo - Give you a short burst DPS. Requirements:
  1. Gauss Barrel Equipped & Filter 1 is Active - Without it the profile will automatically ignore Full Opener Combo.
  2. Make sure you have set Rook AutoTurret on the field before you start the fight. Why Rook AutoTurret? Because we want to get the Hypercharge Effect.
  3. The following skills are "Ready": Rapid Fire, Hawk's Eye, Blood For Blood, Raging Strikes, Reload, Wildfire, Hypercharge, Quick Reload, Reassemble.
  4. Full Opener Combo will automatically repeat it self every 3 minutes. So don't worry about keeping the list of skills above ready to get another Full Opener Combo.
  5. Once Full Opener Combo used, the skill profile will automatically use normal skill rotations, including Off Global Cooldown skills. I've set all the skill timer properly for the sake of repeating the Full Opener Combo.

Mid Combo - Give you a short burst DPS. Requirements:
  1. Gauss Barrel Equipped & Filter 1 is Active - Without it the profile will automatically ignore Mid Combo.
  2. Make sure you have set Rook AutoTurret on the field.
  3. The following skills are "Ready": Rapid Fire, Hawk's Eye, Blood For Blood, Reload, Wildfire, Hypercharge, Reassemble.
  4. Mid Combo will automatically repeat it self every 3 minutes. So don't worry about keeping the list of skills above ready to get another Mid Combo.

Additional:
  1. Maintain Lead Shot debuff on target.
  2. Maintain Hot Shot buff on your character before executing any combos or other skill rotations.
  3. Keep Reload, Reassemble, Quick Reload & Rapid Fire as part of normal rotation outside of Full Opener Combo.
  4. Use Invigorate to restore your character TP when its below 650.
  5. Automatically cast Off Global Cooldown skills, such as: Blank, Head Graze, Gauss Round and Ricochet.

Change Log
PHP Code:
Version 2.1 added 05/09/201502:38am
Off Global Skills now included even while you are using "Feint"
Added "Mid" ComboThis will add another short burst DPS while waiting for "Raging Strike" by using "Blood for Blood""Hawk Eye" and "Wildfire" [ONLY ON FILTER 1]
- If 
"Clean Shot" procthe profile will try to get another "Slug Shot" proc first before executing "Clean Shot"This will allow you to hold both "Slug Shot" proc and "Clean Shot" proc at the same timewhich means more time to walk round.
All skills logic has been replacedespecially the ones required for "Full Opener" and "Mid" ComboThis is to make sure every skills are still being used before the Combos start again.
Version 2.0.6 added 30/08/201516:27pm
Prevent "Hot Shot" from casting twice in a row.
Remove Filter options from "Blank"Accidentally added this filter during previous update.
Version 2.0.5 added 29/08/201517:05pm
Added more "Current Action Not" Condition into "Feint" skill
Shorter "Opener Combo"The combo will now use more skill logic rather than using "Previous Skill ID" and "Previous Global Skill ID"However the first few 8 skills still need to use "Previous Skill ID" and "Previous Global Skill ID" method to maximize rotation
Added Machinist PvP Skills into rotationMake sure "Filter 4" is activated
Few skill logic fix added as well
Version 2.0 added 27/07/201523:52pm
Added more "Current Action Not" Condition into "Feint" skill to avoid random "Feint" being casted during stationary attack
"Feint" will be ignored if "Slug Shot" or "Clean Shot" Proc
Added secondary "Split Shot"This will be used when you are attacking while moving without "Gauss Barrel"
Version 1.5 added 25/07/201523:13pm
Added Filter 1 optionmore suitable for Raid and long boss fight
Added Filter 2 optionmore suitable for normal hunt or level 60 and below character
Added Filter 3 optionto enable and disable "Wildfire"This Filter is meant to accompany Filter 2. While Filter 1 will enable "Wildfire" automatically.
Off Global Cooldown Skills into added into Six Bullets and 3 Bullets Combothis is a wishlist from previous version
Version 1.0 added 05/07/201512:48pm 

Known Issues
Code:
None For Now!
You should maybe add a second combo and let it fire every 90sec.

With your current system you will only do your Wildfire Burst combo every 120sec instead of 90sec. Hypercharge in the Opener is okay, but later in fights maybe needed for Mana/TP so I wouldn't activate it all the time and make it manual after the opener.
Same goes for Raging Strikes, 120sec instead of 90, rather use it outside of the combo for a bit more stable DPS.
(07-05-2015, 05:33 AM)CuteDragon Wrote: [ -> ]You should maybe add a second combo and let it fire every 90sec.

I'll see what i can do on this.

(07-05-2015, 05:33 AM)CuteDragon Wrote: [ -> ]With your current system you will only do your Wildfire Burst combo every 120sec instead of 90sec.

It's actually Every 180 Sec. But nvm i made a mistake on this one, i thought the cooldown for wildfire was 120 Sec. Will add this into Six Bullet Combo.

(07-05-2015, 05:33 AM)CuteDragon Wrote: [ -> ]Hypercharge in the Opener is okay, but later in fights maybe needed for Mana/TP so I wouldn't activate it all the time and make it manual after the opener.

I think this is more towards the "knowing the fight" rule, so far on both EX fight, you can pretty much slip in "promotion" without any "Hypercharge", this should maintain healers MP (mostly). So at this point i do not want to waste "Hypercharge" for MP or TP regeneration, i would rather have to it boost the magic DPS or Melee DPS with the "Hypercharge" effect.

(07-05-2015, 05:33 AM)CuteDragon Wrote: [ -> ]Same goes for Raging Strikes, 120sec instead of 90, rather use it outside of the combo for a bit more stable DPS.

I believe Raging Strike Recast Time is 180 Sec.
I may put in the wrong numbers x) Gosh it was late/early that day, sorry :D

But yea 1xx instead of 90 makes a huge difference in DPS, because duh Damage per second :P Would be nice if you can look into it.
Love the profile setup, but it seems a bit bugged as it would stop attacking the mobs in assist mode, it was fine during the grind mode. Expect
(07-14-2015, 04:40 PM)uaebuster Wrote: [ -> ]Love the profile setup, but it seems a bit bugged as it would stop attacking the mobs in assist mode, it was fine during the grind mode. Expect

Any error message from the console? I've been using this on Assist mode with no issue. Try to enable "Filter" one see if the normal skill rotation works without the opener combo as well.
Thanks to ACE BETA SkillManager i was able to create an improvement to my EX MCN Profile. This profile is now 95% complete, there are just two or three things that i need to adjust to complete this profile.

If you are not sure about ACE BETA SkillManager, please click on the blue text to find out how you can install the profile. First post updated with set of instruction and details about the new profile.
(07-25-2015, 02:52 PM)excolted Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks to ACE BETA SkillManager i was able to create an improvement to my EX MCN Profile. This profile is now 95% complete, there are just two or three things that i need to adjust to complete this profile.

If you are not sure about ACE BETA SkillManager, please click on the blue text to find out how you can install the profile. First post updated with set of instruction and details about the new profile.

doesnt the minion app now come with aces new skill manager as we have updates to it and its in there. So there shouldnt be a need to do a seperate download
(07-25-2015, 03:44 PM)SpankAss Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-25-2015, 02:52 PM)excolted Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks to ACE BETA SkillManager i was able to create an improvement to my EX MCN Profile. This profile is now 95% complete, there are just two or three things that i need to adjust to complete this profile.

doesnt the minion app now come with aces new skill manager as we have updates to it and its in there. So there shouldnt be a need to do a seperate download

I will check again to make sure, thanks for the information.
unless ace has released a new skill manager within last 3 days then yes we have the new manager.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5