MMOMinion

Full Version: Uh wtf?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 2mr77r7.png]

So this started happening all of a sudden, yes I tried removing everything and re-downloading minion app. And still getting the same thing. Can't even use the old one because it just launches the game and crashes when it tries to attach. Maybe I missed an announcement or something?
check the time of your computer itself, if your computer time is not correct i would say this is the only cause, i have had this with a website on an old computer, time is not stored due to battery, and would not let me visit the forums due to like it being the year 1980.
[Image: 2ury3ir.png]

Was literally the first thing I tried, It's still doing the same thing. And yes I tried re-downloading the new and old launcher.

EDIT:

Ok after updating the time again, and deleting BOTH the old and new launcher, I restarted my PC and tried downloading the new launcher. It seems to be working, so I guess case closed for now. Thanks for the reply Brock.