MMOMinion

Full Version: bot wot start
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I've gone through the instructions and have read through all the notes and replies, I'm on Win 7 64bit. Made sure I have all requirements met and up to date. i have MSE and is up to date, Only thing I use is teamspeek and i've closed that out just in case. I'm using one key on the account. The game is in windowed mode in F disk. I've reinstalled the bot in C in a clean folder. I've doing it with attach and this is where I get stuck:

I launch the game I wait until I'm in the game, open the Minionapp.exe (as admin) and attach the bot, then i get this massage "game started without bot" . no error. and nothing happens.

* What OS are you running? w7 64
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) mse
* Where is the bot installed? c
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? no
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, Teamviwer installed? TS and turned off
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE yes
* Are you running the bot as admin? yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? attach
*Are you running any Bot addons? no
Heat so you need to set it up so that the bot doesnt launch your game, you must manually launch your game client via the normal SE launcher, then on the MinionAPP you need to enter your key and Minion account info, but not your SE account info. Once you do that you can use the "attach" button to attach the bot to your current game window once teh bot is fully in game. or remove the One time password.
(07-06-2015, 12:23 AM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]Heat so you need to set it up so that the bot doesnt launch your game, you must manually launch your game client via the normal SE launcher, then on the MinionAPP you need to enter your key and Minion account info, but not your SE account info. Once you do that you can use the "attach" button to attach the bot to your current game window once teh bot is fully in game. or remove the One time password.

Sounds like he's already attaching the bot, it's just that he has auto attach bot unticked in advanced settings.
(07-06-2015, 01:28 AM)Latty79 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-06-2015, 12:23 AM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]Heat so you need to set it up so that the bot doesnt launch your game, you must manually launch your game client via the normal SE launcher, then on the MinionAPP you need to enter your key and Minion account info, but not your SE account info. Once you do that you can use the "attach" button to attach the bot to your current game window once teh bot is fully in game. or remove the One time password.

Sounds like he's already attaching the bot, it's just that he has auto attach bot unticked in advanced settings.

yeah but in the other thread he has One time password i closed that thread cause he is getting support in 3 different places.