MMOMinion

Full Version: Bug Report - Mesh / Auto Stealth + "The Hunt"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

It just so happened that Lyuba, Coerthas Western Highland's A rank, spawned on my neat Mythril Sand mesh. I expected the bot to sneak by, but it just made me run straight through it, no stealth. Obviously, it oneshot me. Are A-Rank Hunt mobs not recognized as threat? Anyways, this is low-priority anyways since it won't matter once we have fly-able meshes.

Talking about meshes. On the list of Mythril Sand nodes, there is a particularly annoying one that can't be reached by walking, unless a, at times difficult, jump is performed. Since the node is close to a mob, the bot stealthes, which reduces movement speed enough so that the plateau becomes unreachable. My bot kept gettin stuck on it, so I chose to delete all triangles close to it so the bot would just ignore it. That, unfortunately, did not work. Thus, I put together a combination of single cell paths and two mesh single-direction jump mesh connectors. The bot is lining up nicely for the first jump, but then continues to walk in a straight path, walks over the second ledge and becomes uncontrollable. In oder to unstuck it, I have to reload the bot. I also made a video of it.

https://mega.nz/#!3RdVWYxR!UAHCGELbWWHk_...w0yOxc5018
i don't think anybody help you about mesh we are now 2 weeks and no one fixed mesh in new map for mining or some zone not loadding mesh all maps new work 10/100% we don't got new great work for the bot just take moneny and skip ppl

sorry for my english ,,

i hope the bot make better and fixed all thing
(07-06-2015, 05:26 PM)fahadq8 Wrote: [ -> ]i don't think anybody help you about mesh we are now 2 weeks and no one fixed mesh in new map for mining or some zone not loadding mesh all maps new work 10/100% we don't got new great work for the bot just take moneny and skip ppl

sorry for my english ,,

if you are not happy with the mesh for the current zone MAKE YOUR OWN, the bot supplies the TOOLs to make your own custom mesh its very easy to make one, Make a small custom mesh for the area you want to farm.
(07-06-2015, 06:07 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-06-2015, 05:26 PM)fahadq8 Wrote: [ -> ]i don't think anybody help you about mesh we are now 2 weeks and no one fixed mesh in new map for mining or some zone not loadding mesh all maps new work 10/100% we don't got new great work for the bot just take moneny and skip ppl

sorry for my english ,,

if you are not happy with the mesh for the current zone MAKE YOUR OWN, the bot supplies the TOOLs to make your own custom mesh its very easy to make one, Make a small custom mesh for the area you want to farm.

i don't have time for make mesh thats why i told you guys to make mesh and fixed it that yours jobs not me
I'm sorry you aren't happy with the meshes. I hope you'll somehow forgive the unpaid contributor who put his free time into making these so some people could enjoy them. I'm sorry there's are issues with the mesher that makes fixing and expanding these a nightmare right now.
(07-06-2015, 11:20 PM)fahadq8 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-06-2015, 06:07 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]

sorry for my english ,,

i don't have time for make mesh thats why i told you guys to make mesh and fixed it that yours jobs not me

im sorry its not the devs job to make content for you, they provide the tools for you to make your own custom profiles and navigation. custom content is provided by users like you and me or people really devoted like latty. Its no ones job to provide you with custom content.
Dat thread highjack doe
(07-07-2015, 09:18 AM)Tassabra Wrote: [ -> ]Dat thread highjack doe

iknorite! so back to topic see after this update, because there was a bug in crafting.