MMOMinion

Full Version: Meshing - A specific example
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been attempting to use the new meshes for Heavensward (Thank you Latty79 !!!) for mining and botany. In some cases the bot was not able to get to the node because the mesh doesn't extend to the node yet.

In these cases I have attempted to use the information in the meshing "tutorial" to extend the mesh so that the bot is able to mine the unavailable node. No matter what I have tried, I end up with a navmesh that will not render.

I have a specific example that, if someone were willing to either generate a video, or provide step-by-step instructions, I am sure it would be of great use to everyone.

The following node exists in Coerthas Western Highlands at coordinates 27X, 28Y:

[attachment=3274]

As you can see, the node is on the side of a rock which has a smaller boulder in front of it that has not been meshed. I have tried adding an off mesh connection, however none of my attempts generated a valid mesh after I was finished.

Anyone able to provide some assistance with this?
its been talked about a bunch on the forums right now the meshes are to BIG so the current mesher is having issues, they are working on it as we speak. so it will be ahrd to make a full zone mesh that renders. best expample for now is to make a mesh that covers teh nodes only you want to do.
I see, thanks for the reply. I knew there was work going on incorporating the Z axis into the mesher so that flying between nodes is possible. I will do as you suggest and set a few markers where access is not an issue.
Yeah it sucks, I don't even want to open the mesher, since half the time I want to make a correction, the .nx2 doesn't get remade and I crash.