MMOMinion

Full Version: Possible memory leak
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the title indicates I'm experiencing something. I can't identify what's happening, but it began about 30 minutes prior to this message.

* What OS are you running? Windows 8.1
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) Just defender
* Where is the bot installed? SSD (same drive as the game)
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? nope
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, Teamviwer installed? nope
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE absolutely
* Are you running the bot as admin? yep
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? minionapp
*Are you running any Bot addons? nothing but stock stuff other than personally created profiles

I'm am getting the following (endless) spam from crafting:
failed with [string "D:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\/ffxivminion\ffxiv_helpers.lua"]:2342: C stack overflow
failed with [string "D:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\/ffxivminion\ffxiv_shortcut_mgr/lua"]:206" C stack overflow
and others that are scrolling by too fast for me to type out

PS: Fate grinding om N Than seems to work just fine (BLM profile working as intended)
Get rid of this trash Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr. These caused multiple problems for me.
might be an issue with crafting. when we ask for where the bot is installed we want the install path