MMOMinion

Full Version: fish bot randomly adjusts position every <5m?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure what is going on here, but...

Fish bot will randomly stop fishing and take 5 steps and try casting again. I have a single fishing marker set up for my spot, not using any navmesh. The bot moves before the time expires, making my character walk outside of the fishing marker, then it sits there doing nothing. This is a pain in the ass because I have to babysit the bot while it fishes now...

I'm only using the fishing markers so that I have access to mooch. I wish it was still possible to use mooch without needing fishing markers.
Ya man for some reason fishing markers have been fucked for me as well i will link to my thread where the guy posted how to well I guess get around this.

http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Fishing-not-casting
It literally takes 5 seconds to make a nav mesh that only includes your fishing spot and then make a marker on that.
I have made multiple even with the great Latty checking them, for some reason the bot will not cast the line even with a mesh and it on the red/blue of the mesh it will just keep walking forward. Have you made a mesh that works?
you cannot fish in new zone using fishing mod eyou must use quick start. i am closing this thread as there are multiple threads on the topic.