MMOMinion

Full Version: Leveling 57-60 The Vault
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Since leveling from 57-60 take a while with fate, so we decide to make a profile to speed thing up a bit. This profile will kill first 2 boss and clear all the add prior to the boss, bring a healer. Working on add prior to third boss and third boss atm, for full clear, enjoy

Also working on Neverreap full clear atm as well
Thank you very much, will try this out if I can get 2 people to join me later.
Awesome upload. Much appreciated was waiting for someone to start putting the new ones up. I'll try it out and let ya know how it goes!
Hello, I'm currently getting my bot group through MSQ. Think you can make a template or something, full clear plus loot for Great Gubal? I can do it, it's just getting bots thru msq is time consuming. Please, thanks!
No point full clearing that, take 2 long to make a profile, if i do full clear, might as well do for the 1 that u can get Law tome from. as for leveling, lvl 57-60 profile is good enough
(07-08-2015, 10:11 AM)bw14 Wrote: [ -> ]No point full clearing that, take 2 long to make a profile, if i do full clear, might as well do for the 1 that u can get Law tome from. as for leveling, lvl 57-60 profile is good enough

actually you should do a full clear, one of the metrics that SE is looking at is full clear vs partial clear, speed at which you are in the duty, and objectives. so skipping mobs that you wouldnt normally be able to skip, are you finishing all the objectives in the duty to be able to complete it then are you completeing it. Useing duty profiles like these ive been able to avoid bans since febuary running almost 24/7. Using a legit group make up as well. the day sof partial clears, mob farms for gil are probably over, unless you take procautions like these above.
I did say in the first post that i will finish the profile, i am talking about Gubui Library. Also u cannot skip mobs in new dungeon now, as the boss wont spawn if u do so.

(07-08-2015, 01:31 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-08-2015, 10:11 AM)bw14 Wrote: [ -> ]No point full clearing that, take 2 long to make a profile, if i do full clear, might as well do for the 1 that u can get Law tome from. as for leveling, lvl 57-60 profile is good enough

actually you should do a full clear, one of the metrics that SE is looking at is full clear vs partial clear, speed at which you are in the duty, and objectives. so skipping mobs that you wouldnt normally be able to skip, are you finishing all the objectives in the duty to be able to complete it then are you completeing it. Useing duty profiles like these ive been able to avoid bans since febuary running almost 24/7. Using a legit group make up as well. the day sof partial clears, mob farms for gil are probably over, unless you take procautions like these above.
(07-09-2015, 01:40 AM)bw14 Wrote: [ -> ]I did say in the first post that i will finish the profile, i am talking about Gubul Library. Also u cannot skip mobs in new dungeon now, as the boss won't spawn if u do so.

(07-08-2015, 01:31 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]

actually you should do a full clear, one of the metrics that SE is looking at is full clear vs partial clear, speed at which you are in the duty, and objectives. so skipping mobs that you wouldn't normally be able to skip, are you finishing all the objectives in the duty to be able to complete it then are you completing it. Using duty profiles like these i've been able to avoid bans since febuary running almost 24/7. Using a legit group make up as well. the days of partial clears, mob farms for gil are probably over, unless you take precautions like these above.

Good Idea, sounds good. Would really appreciate a full Vault + loot profile to get Bots ready for Law Farming.
count me in. PM me so we can do this.
Thanks so much for your effort bw14 i was waiting for a long time for a Duty Profile that can help me level faster than doing fate in northran thanalan butwhat cichard and my Friend Told me scared me of geting banned so untill now i still didnt use your profile wondering when it will finsh so can start using it.

and thanks again for this wonderful Profile and Yes please offer Market in Mmominion like the one that honorbuddy using there is hardly any profile i am rdy to pay money for good one to encourage other on doing more profile for the bot
Pages: 1 2