MMOMinion

Full Version: Crashing issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
]As of patch 3.01 when I tried to attach the bot my game client would crash without any warning. (The minion toolbar would appear for a second just before the crash). After doing a fresh install of the bot a different problem was occuring, the login box appears but i can't click in it / type in it / move it, then if i logged in or changed map the client would crash with a memory exception error

* What OS are you running?
Windows 7 x64
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus)
Nod32 ( Have tried disabling and installing MSE)
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path)
C:\Minionapp
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed?
Only MSE, no graphics
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, Teamviwer installed?
Teamspeak but it isn't running, no graphics software
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE
Done tried them all
* Are you running the bot as admin?
Yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client?
Trying with the GUI & attach button failing that have tried the minionalauncher.exe (also as admin) which appears to do nothing.
*Are you running any Bot addons?
Nope
(07-08-2015, 02:48 AM)demican Wrote: [ -> ]]As of patch 3.01 when I tried to attach the bot my game client would crash without any warning. (The minion toolbar would appear for a second just before the crash). After doing a fresh install of the bot a different problem was occuring, the login box appears but i can't click in it / type in it / move it, then if i logged in or changed map the client would crash with a memory exception error

* What OS are you running?
Windows 7 x64
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus)
Nod32 ( Have tried disabling and installing MSE)
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path)
C:\Minionapp
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed?
Only MSE, no graphics
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, Teamviwer installed?
Teamspeak but it isn't running, no graphics software
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE
Done tried them all
* Are you running the bot as admin?
Yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client?
Trying with the GUI & attach button failing that have tried the minionalauncher.exe (also as admin) which appears to do nothing.
*Are you running any Bot addons?
Nope

First uninstall do not disable nod32
second you need to be using the MinionAPP http://wiki.mmominion.com/doku.php?id=installation
these instructions if followed link you to minionapp. The gui_launcher isnt supported any longer, so you must follow the install instructions.
yes thanks it works now with the minionapp.exe, you may want to update the download link from the user cp as i'd read before you guys stating to explicitly only go there for the latest minion version
(07-08-2015, 09:57 PM)demican Wrote: [ -> ]yes thanks it works now with the minionapp.exe, you may want to update the download link from the user cp as i'd read before you guys stating to explicitly only go there for the latest minion version

you cannot dl it from the user cp anymore